Had a panhandler...

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Seen on the way home from work the other day...
received_m_mid_1406058028773_2ca3c942bb52935308_0.jpeg

turdbrown

one time I was on a pay phone (remember those?!) and a hobo came up to me and asked for some gas $. He pointed to a car across the street and said he ran out. I told him to hold on until I finished my call. Guess he didn't want to wait so he opened his coat and pulled out a bag of weed and asked if I wanted some for some $. I told him "no" and gave him 2 bucks to go away. When I was done I turned around and the car was gone and the guy was in front of a stop n go store drinking a 40oz! What a dick! He bought a beer with my $!!! Saw a cop coming off of lunch and I told him what had happened. Cop went up to him, searched him, then arrested him! I just laughed at him as they drove away! I NEVER give $ to anyone anymore! Guys like that ruin it for all the other hobos that need the help.

oldngray

nowhere special
one time I was on a pay phone (remember those?!) and a hobo came up to me and asked for some gas $. He pointed to a car across the street and said he ran out. I told him to hold on until I finished my call. Guess he didn't want to wait so he opened his coat and pulled out a bag of weed and asked if I wanted some for some $. I told him "no" and gave him 2 bucks to go away. When I was done I turned around and the car was gone and the guy was in front of a stop n go store drinking a 40oz! What a dick! He bought a beer with my $!!! Saw a cop coming off of lunch and I told him what had happened. Cop went up to him, searched him, then arrested him! I just laughed at him as they drove away! I NEVER give $ to anyone anymore! Guys like that ruin it for all the other hobos that need the help.

Sadly the majority of people begging on the street are like that guy. Few of the truly needy panhandle.

greengrenades

To be the man, you gotta beat the man.
About a month ago, I was going into work, stopped to get gas and was approached. First of all if I wasn't on my way to work I would have been more polite, however I was gearing up for a long day so messing with this guy really set me off. He held out his hand, I denied it and asked him what he wanted. He started to talk and I cut him off and said I don't have anything for you, then he said "no you see" I quickly said I'm not giving you a ride either, I don't have time for your :censored2:. It was really out of character for me to behave that way but for some reason this set me over. Reading it doesn't seem so bad but I was pretty much talking to him with disgust. I actually felt bad after I left, which pissed me off more because I shouldn't feel bad. If someone came up to me and said hey can I have 5 dollars, I would probably give it to them, but when someone comes up to me with a story I know they are full of :censored2:, and it's like they are calling me stupid. I did call the cops on the guy and told them to remove him. It's just the sh it bags and thugs coming into my town from the city and ruining everything. We have to deal with drugs and thieves now and they just spread across the stateline into town. They ruined their own home now they want to ruin others.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
About a month ago, I was going into work, stopped to get gas and was approached. First of all if I wasn't on my way to work I would have been more polite, however I was gearing up for a long day so messing with this guy really set me off. He held out his hand, I denied it and asked him what he wanted. He started to talk and I cut him off and said I don't have anything for you, then he said "no you see" I quickly said I'm not giving you a ride either, I don't have time for your :censored2:. It was really out of character for me to behave that way but for some reason this set me over. Reading it doesn't seem so bad but I was pretty much talking to him with disgust. I actually felt bad after I left, which pissed me off more because I shouldn't feel bad. If someone came up to me and said hey can I have 5 dollars, I would probably give it to them, but when someone comes up to me with a story I know they are full of :censored2:, and it's like they are calling me stupid. I did call the cops on the guy and told them to remove him. It's just the sh it bags and thugs coming into my town from the city and ruining everything. We have to deal with drugs and thieves now and they just spread across the stateline into town. They ruined their own home now they want to ruin others.
Can I have a hundred dollars? lol

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Couldn't resist. How are your knees doing? Had a doc appoint a couple of weeks ago and he was very pleased with my progress.
That's good,.....My knee is okay....it felt great last week on vacation....didn't hurt hardly at all. How's the new knee....walking without pain now?

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Feels good but I dread going back to work. Only so much beer and barbecue a guy can take.
Yes,..I know that dreading almost nauseous feeling....
Oh i'd take beer and BBQ over work everyday if I could....granted I'd totally pack on 50 lbs....lol. I stopped in the supermarket this morning to pick up some steaks for the weekend.....friggin expensive...I went with pork chops instead.
CAM00037.jpg

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Yes,..I know that dreading almost nauseous feeling....
Oh i'd take beer and BBQ over work everyday if I could....granted I'd totally pack on 50 lbs....lol. I stopped in the supermarket this morning to pick up some steaks for the weekend.....friggin expensive...I went with pork chops instead.View attachment 14935

Damn! My wife bought a pack of 4 filets at Sam's last week at less per pound. About an inch and a half thick. Froze two and did a quick sear on the other two at 500* on the grill to a perfect medium rare.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Damn! My wife bought a pack of 4 filets at Sam's last week at less per pound. About an inch and a half thick. Froze two and did a quick sear on the other two at 500* on the grill to a perfect medium rare.
That pic was porterhouse....a different store has Tbones on sale 7.99 a lb...I stocked up.