hand carts

Indecisi0n

You guys just play the game incorrectly . They sent me out without a handcart one day and let's just say it didn't work out too well for them . By the 10 phone call to the office to request help from other drivers they had a air driver bring me one out . I never had a handcart issure from that day forward.

Just play the game rookie .

Mr.Blonde

Only way outs inna box
You guys just play the game incorrectly . They sent me out without a handcart one day and let's just say it didn't work out too well for them . By the 10 phone call to the office to request help from other drivers they had a air driver bring me one out . I never had a handcart issure from that day forward.

Dont have a problem obtaining one. Its obtaining one that someone hasn’t taken their daddy issues out on poor dolly.

UnconTROLLed

perfection

Center phone I hope

Mr.Blonde

Only way outs inna box
What do you mean by daddy issues? It sounds like you're complaining about the paint not being perfect or too many scratches on it.

Do you feel like that daddy issue part was inadvertently directed at you? Chipped paint doesn’t hinder you from loading bulk stops feller.

542thruNthru

Do you feel like that daddy issue part was inadvertently directed at you? Chipped paint doesn’t hinder you from loading bulk stops feller.

I ask because I'm trying to understand what exactly is wrong with the handcart you are given? Daddy issues isn't a description unless the handcart is trying to have sex with you.

542thruNthru

I have no issues using my phone when it's to my advantage.

Yep!
source-17.gif

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
Was wondering what methods other centers use to insure everybody has a hand cart for the day.
In our old building at Pleasantdale, the d-head division manager has told all drivers to put them in their truck and/or leave them on the route. No one is allowed to lock them up and store them in the facility. If they find some in the building , they will be thrown in the metal recycling bin. Some drivers are still locking them up under the belt where they are parked.

Mr.Blonde

Only way outs inna box
I ask because I'm trying to understand what exactly is wrong with the handcart you are given? Daddy issues isn't a description unless the handcart is trying to have sex with you.

Well it seemed like you connected the “taking their daddy issues out on poor dolly” with it being damaged goods. A guy earlier in the post said he did have sexual relations with hand carts though. So I could see how it could be misconstrued.

542thruNthru

Well it seemed like you connected the “taking their daddy issues out on poor dolly” with it being damaged goods. A guy earlier in the post said he did have sexual relations with hand carts though. So I could see how it could be misconstrued.

Well the reason I'm asking the question...that you don't seem to want to answer... is because you may be able to file a grievance on the damaged hand carts they are giving you.

They give me a handcart that isn't in working order I demand one and threaten a grievance. I'm not using something that can't do the job.

Mr.Blonde

Only way outs inna box
Well the reason I'm asking the question...that you don't seem to want to answer... is because you may be able to file a grievance on the damaged hand carts they are giving you.

They give me a handcart that isn't in working order I demand one and threaten a grievance. I'm not using something that can't do the job.

Isn’t it up to us drivers to put in an order for repair with a dvir? A sup told me this when i was training. That being said how could the grievance be used? If its not replaced or repaired?