hand carts

542thruNthru

I ask because I'm trying to understand what exactly is wrong with the handcart you are given? Daddy issues isn't a description unless the handcart is trying to have sex with you.

Well the reason I'm asking the question...that you don't seem to want to answer... is because you may be able to file a grievance on the damaged hand carts they are giving you.

They give me a handcart that isn't in working order I demand one and threaten a grievance. I'm not using something that can't do the job.

Isn’t it up to us drivers to put in an order for repair with a dvir? A sup told me this when i was training. That being said how could the grievance be used? If its not replaced or repaired?

source-18.gif

To my knowledge the DVIR has nothing to do with the handcart.

Attachments

• source-18.gif
    source-18.gif
    1.3 MB · Views: 144

Faceplanted

You guys just play the game incorrectly . They sent me out without a handcart one day and let's just say it didn't work out too well for them . By the 10 phone call to the office to request help from other drivers they had a air driver bring me one out . I never had a handcart issure from that day forward.

Just play the game rookie .
Calling somebody rookie while using your personal phone instead of the diad which would have taken much longer to set up..... YIKES

Two Tokes

Give it to me Baby
leave at last pickup
Winner
Last Pick up is first stop in the am
Also have another stashed at a secret location if I need one after pick ups
Both have decades of service and have been on this route forever
I refuse to have some air driver or newbie eff my day up for one stop

Faceplanted

What is so complicated about this issue.

You verify you have a handcart in the morning. If you don’t, you approach your management team and tell them you need your proper equipment aka your handcart. Somebody stole mine last week, I went to management, they attempted to give me a beat up magliner or a handcart work no foldable flap. I explained both were not options. I ended up getting instructed to go to red tag row. I found a hand cart, and 20 minutes after I brought the issue up I left the building. Had 4 late air. So it goes. Stop making a huge issue out of something so simple.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
You guys just play the game incorrectly . They sent me out without a handcart one day and let's just say it didn't work out too well for them . By the 10 phone call to the office to request help from other drivers they had a air driver bring me one out . I never had a handcart issure from that day forward.

Just play the game rookie .
They sent me out without one one day. One a route that one is needed a decent amount for. They had to cover all of the pick ups and I was 3 hours over.

Last time they couldn’t find me a dolly.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
You don’t have any because guys are hiding 7 of them on their route.
I think they just broke or got lost over the years. We still have a couple old ones with no fold down and a diad holder attached to the back.

Most of our routes don’t need one. Well that was until all of this heavy ass resi bulk started hitting every one of us.