Happy Birthday, Scratch

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
happy-birthday-from-mary-lou-family-11th.jpg

:bdayparty::bdayparty:​Happy Birthday! Hope you have a great day!

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Happy birthday Scratch, you guys should have a total hoot today. Mothers day and your birthday wrapped in one. Careless, no holds barred partying, eating and having a few is what I prescribe. ( idont have any fancy pics to post, just do that, call off tomorrowand all will be good) Time with family, whatever you wish. Love ya. Party on.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Thanks for the birthday wishes, I was born in Atlanta 54 years ago. I have a year to go to get my pension but will have to go another three for health insurance. Thank you Central States for holding my retirement plans up! I took the last week off and I finally got my late Mom's condo ready for market. I hired a Realtor yesterday and its a big relief to get to this point. Her birthday was this past Thursday, so in a way today is kind of bittersweet to me. I visited the cemetery on a rainy day in the ATL, she passed 15 months ago. I'm not sad though, I have a fantastic wife and two great sons that leave me truly blessed. I'm not a big birthday type of person, I will enjoy a supper of the best homemade pizza and hot wings in a little while. I'm not looking forward to returning to work , but I am starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel.:hapydancsmil: