Happy easy money day!

Re-Raise

If I am asked to talk about this Monday at the PCM, I think I will say that I can't be trusted to work in the dark and should be dispatched accordingly from now on.

PT Crazy

4 hours holiday pay, 5 hours of option week vacation, 4.5 hours paid at double time!$. 68.00 per hour

Last edited:

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
I worked 11.5 hours and made $103/hr for the first 8 hours and then $68.82 for the rest. I totaled about $1083 for the day before taxes. I heard the runners and gunners were up to their usual foolishness. I figured that even those idiots would slow down and do things right on a day like this. Giving up the pay I just mentioned for bonus and guarantee at straight time is rather stupid in my opinion. But what else should we expect from those lame brains?

You made $1083 for the day but you were paid $68.82/hr for working. You had your holiday pay whether you worked or not.

Still, $68.82/hr ain't too shabby.

El Correcto

god is dead
I worked until 10 pm blind on a route with my shelves all messed up, nothing sectioned to a couple of my shelves. They had to send a lot of drivers to come help me, more $ for everyone. :)