Happy Labor Day

moreluck

golden ticket member
12c0d660de0fe25c06685e31693dbac0.jpg

rod

Retired 22 years
Do they let you husk them at the store out there ? I have noticed latley a large trash barrel next to the corn so you can husk and bag them on the spot.

I don't think that trash container is there so every Tom, Dick and Mary can stand there and husk their corn. Its there so those idiots who insist on seeing what the corn "looks like" (most wouldn't know a good ear of corn if it bit them) have some place to toss their mess. A friend of mine who sold GOOD corn he grew himself at a stand along side the highway used to go nuts when some lady would stop and open one ear - say my that looks good- give me a dozen-- and would invariably throw that ear back in the pile. He was a pro at making sure she got her open ear (or someone elses) as part of their purchase

Ancient Alien

UPS Vacation
Happy Labor Day Retired Division Manager from Southern Cali!

Happy Pension Eve! :-)

I'm going to enjoy this weekend this year to it's fullest and reflect back on all the hard work I've done that helped UPS become a multi-billion dollar profitting machine.

So cheers to Labor Day Weekend, 2018 because all of us drivers could be working at Fiesta Foods or The Mattress Firm next Labor Day! :(

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
Happy Labor Day Retired Division Manager from Southern Cali!

Happy Pension Eve! :-)

I'm going to enjoy this weekend this year to it's fullest and reflect back on all the hard work I've done that helped UPS become a multi-billion dollar profitting machine.

So cheers to Labor Day Weekend, 2018 because all of us drivers could be working at Fiesta Foods or The Mattress Firm next Labor Day! :(
Before you retired couldn't you have pushed for a e reg division or a legitimate time study

Ancient Alien

UPS Vacation
Before you retired couldn't you have pushed for a e reg division or a legitimate time study
I'm 4 to 5-years away and it looks like the majority are voting No. I won't scab so been researching websites like this>>> Interview Questions | Job Interview - Experisjobs.us

'Be prepared to handle inappropriate questions---send thank-you notes'

I'm going to get sick. :(

Happy Labor Day All.

Goodwill Industries here I * come!!!

Last edited by a moderator: