Hardship transfer

ttfaith

Banned
Has anyone successfully procured a hardship transfer? If so, what was the nature of the transfer and what was the process like?

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
I believe it depends on your individual contract supplements. Transfers are allowed on the west coast, I think.. Other places I believe you have to quit and be rehired.

ttfaith

Banned
My wife and child moved a couple hours east to central Washington, while I am still in the Seattle area. We moved because my mother-in-law terrorized and traumatized my wife (we were living in their house at the time), so we moved out into my in-laws house. I had to stay back because of work until I am able to transfer.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
My wife and child moved a couple hours east to central Washington, while I am still in the Seattle area. We moved because my mother-in-law terrorized and traumatized my wife (we were living in their house at the time), so we moved out into my in-laws house. I had to stay back because of work until I am able to transfer.

Looks like you might not see wifey except on the weekends

Could be good could be bad

Start looking for a goomah

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

You ever think about getting your own house?