Has any UPS employee been infected by Covid-19?

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
I don’t get your point. If a customer pays for NDA no matter what the item, UPS should provide the service. How does it really affect you what’s in the box?
-Delivering 5 or so non essential NDAs unnecessarily extends our exposure every day
-We are needed right now, and it’s not to deliver toys like Santa. Our ability to provide invaluable service to specifically medical is what should be driving us
-Free Amazon NDA annoys me and I want it gone from my life. You don’t need that 12 pack of mini fruit loop boxes by 1030 am

allahuakbar

She/Her
I make zero customer contact for those driver release NDA’s. Those packages pay our wages man. I think you overthink our job wayyyyyy too much. Don’t take it personal dude. I don’t want any of us getting sick. But unfortunately we chose to work here and UPS is gonna take all the money they can during this :censored2:ty time.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
Everyone should be paying attention to how their district managers, managers, and supervisor. Are distancing themselves from the hourly people.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
I make zero customer contact for those driver release NDA’s. Those packages pay our wages man. I think you overthink our job wayyyyyy too much. Don’t take it personal dude. I don’t want any of us getting sick. But unfortunately we chose to work here and UPS is gonna take all the money they can during this :censored2:ty time.
My attitude is actually really good right now about the job; I just bought a house and the combination of the lucrative ot and extra motivation with the new mortgage, not to mention the fact that our job is super important right now. I’m feeling great. Peak mode is engaged, and at least we have way less pkgs per hourly dispatch compared to peak days.
I genuinely think that limiting our task list during this time is just the sensible thing to do. Doesn’t mean it’ll happen

542thruNthru

Manager had a couple of these on his desk. :) I borrowed one.
20200318_083418.jpg

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
My attitude is actually really good right now about the job; I just bought a house and the combination of the lucrative ot and extra motivation with the new mortgage, not to mention the fact that our job is super important right now. I’m feeling great. Peak mode is engaged, and at least we have way less pkgs per hourly dispatch compared to peak days.
I genuinely think that limiting our task list during this time is just the sensible thing to do. Doesn’t mean it’ll happen
Oh you’re new. That’s cute