Has any UPS employee been infected by Covid-19?

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
4375BF7E-5EC9-4C6A-BBBB-625D349C397F.jpeg

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
It’s interesting how one of the guys who takes the most dead days in our building suddenly developed a cough at work and had to be sent home.
Hasn’t been back yet, I’m praying for his recovery.
Really depends on his seniority compared to yours......

Fsjcherokee

We have a package driver in quarantine in Plainfield. I heard there was a feeder but a direct answer cannot be had. Inside the hub in PE they have a sup that is in quarantine to their wife. Hub is only two years old and looks like it has been running for 30 years. Bathrooms are disgusting, security check is a germ warfare battleground. They are not doing a DAMN thing in regards to proactive or reactive for that matter.

Or any of those plastic totes to deliver...
On a positive note I can guarantee you nobody will get a three day ride.

I would love to know what the corporate meeting was about on this subject. No PCM's no interaction with management.

and for some stupid reason a company feels they are more important than the people that actually deliver the packages
Unbelievable

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
6545CD52-D25C-473A-8450-134AC796FE31.gif
On a positive note I can guarantee you nobody will get a three day ride.

I would love to know what the corporate meeting was about on this subject. No PCM's no interaction with management.

and for some stupid reason a company feels they are more important than the people that actually deliver the packages
Unbelievable
AGREE:thumbup1: , you guys keep us alive until the shutdown. But, ups doesn’t care about their people in any department.