Has TDU head David Levin ever been a rank-and-file Teamster?

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Does that t shirt bother you?

It should bother you also after finding out how corrupt the BLM organization has become.

There are certain areas in our city that if you did not have a BLM banner or Flag on your front porch your chances of being vandalized or targeted doubles. Similar to how the Mafia ran their protection rackets, corporations ran scared also.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
It should bother you also after finding out how corrupt the BLM organization has become.

There are certain areas in our city that if you did not have a BLM banner or Flag on your front porch your chances of being vandalized or targeted doubles. Similar to how the Mafia ran their protection rackets, corporations ran scared also.
Union leadership should worry more about union jobs. Didn't see any protesting over pipeline workers being put out of a job by Biden? High on drugs, arrest fighting- Floyd yes, union jobs no.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Union leadership should worry more about union jobs. Didn't see any protesting over pipeline workers being put out of a job by Biden? High on drugs, arrest fighting- Floyd yes, union jobs no.

I have nothing against Floyd (he was born a victim).. but still resent how major media outlets and politicians used his demise for political gain and profited in the aftermath. The cop made a mistake by kneeling on him too long, he more than likely died from poor health due to his drug addictions and life style. The guy was insignificant in our society and never have the tools required to live a long healthy and productive life. If Floyd was White and the Police Officers were all African American it would be a no issue.

Jim Rockford

Im getting more than a little sick of our union and work places becoming progressive indoctrination centers. When i joined the teamsters in the early 90’s they were fighting bill clinton and NAFTA globalism, now my dues pay to finance the tentacles of progressive imperialism. The sad thing is you get a lot of shrugs and “who cares” on here when pointing it out from quite a few men with their balls firmly hidden in their purse.

542thruNthru

Im getting more than a little sick of our union and work places becoming progressive indoctrination centers. When i joined the teamsters in the early 90’s they were fighting bill clinton and NAFTA globalism, now my dues pay to finance the tentacles of progressive imperialism. The sad thing is you get a lot of shrugs and “who cares” on here when pointing it out from quite a few men with their balls firmly hidden in their purse.
200w-15.gif
shrug-who-cares.gif
elmo-shrug-mode-cop81ywpqdsorlgz.gif
nobody-cares-498-x-362-gif-or1w70lw6r1n7gm0.gif

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
IMG_7029.gif

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt

Jimbo....

Are you actively involved in expressing your views to the Local officers and membership ?

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Shoot yeah. Gets even more shrugs than in here. Our local hall is one of the first stops for democratic politicians. Heck,even ol sell out sanders paid us a visit.
You should move to a RTW state and quit the union. That’ll show everyone. Your taxes will instantly get lower and no one will every be aborted or turn into a tranny again, plus you get free ammo and bibles!

TheDudeAbides92

Does anyone know if the TDU head David Levine was ever a rank-and-file Teamster? What barn did he come out of?
Levin? I wonder what religion he is that sounds like he must be a Hindu. Or maybe Buddhist? Yeah that’s right

I wonder if he pronounces his name like mark levin to hide the fact that he’s Jewish lmao

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone