HATE new route, any options?

brump

A lot of people hung up here on mileage. Yeah I was driving 15 miles before but would do 250 stops. What's worse? Covemaster I was in Allston, now I'm in Waltham.

As for the route, it's not perfect, none are. Getting used to it though. Obviously I don't have a choice. It has super heavy days, but also a cupcake here and there. It's like Russian roulette from day to day.

And like I said before, I did as much research as I possibly could. I felt like I was researching routes way more than anyone else in my building. But you just never know until you know. There were some very aggravating aspects of my old route that I do not deal with here. And vice versa. One major drawback is the "scenery" was a million times better on my old route.

Fedex Guy

Me too dude, I feel ya. Id rather have a route where I have more resie stops and miles versus less miles and braking my back with bulk for delivery and pickups. I DONT LOVE THAT BULK lol.

Bulk sux balls! I have 200 pcs off in 15 stops by 10:45 everyday. Fug that. At least my truck is half empty by 10:45.

Just to be clear, I don't work for FedEx. Crazy I know.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
They can have the bulk. Idea is to try n save your back so you can finish the race. More miles= planning out better, miles are your best friend.