Have all of the Supplements been settled?

govols019

You smell that?
If he thinks "drivers shall have a work-week of five consecutive days" will stop the company from laying anyone off. He will soon find out that doesn't protect them. There are several locations across the country that don't and won't have T-S delivery so 22.4 won't apply. The Company will never pay 2 or 20 drivers to sit at home and guarantee 40 hours when there isn't work available. Regardless of the 22.4 issue.

I missed the part of the tentative contract that said a location must have Tues-Sat drivers in order to employ the 22.4 language.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
If he thinks "drivers shall have a work-week of five consecutive days" will stop the company from laying anyone off. He will soon find out that doesn't protect them. There are several locations across the country that don't and won't have T-S delivery so 22.4 won't apply. The Company will never pay 2 or 20 drivers to sit at home and guarantee 40 hours when there isn't work available. Regardless of the 22.4 issue.
So you admit that Denis screwed us? Thank you for outlining what Denis can’t see!

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
I’m talking about your comments that drivers can’t be laid off. And no I think he did a good job. You would too if Sean told you you were allowed to admit it.
I don’t think that however there is supposed to be new improved language in our article 57

5habits100

You don’t see it as possible?
I’m saying 1 it didn’t happen and 2 the UPS Labor Manager that agreed that no employee can be laid off will be fired if they agreed that no matter what conditions, employees can’t be laid off. Again, I’m waiting for you to post it.

Rack em

Made the Podium
Read the work schedule for a 22.4. They can only work Tuesday through Saturday or Wednesday through Sunday.
I think he's referring to the Saturday delivery part. The tentative agreement says any building that delivers Saturday can bring on 22.4 employees. That doesn't specify ground or air, therefore any center who delivers Saturday air can use 22.4s.

5habits100

I think he's referring to the Saturday delivery part. The tentative agreement says any building that delivers Saturday can bring on 22.4 employees. That doesn't specify ground or air, therefore any center who delivers Saturday air can use 22.4s.
It ground