Have Friend in USA thinking about Trucking

TNT Frosty

Well, a friend I have in America, via discord, whom I know from playing ATS and ETS on the weekends, and is thinking about becoming a trucker for reals, and joining the rest of us crazy people on the road.
His 22, and lives in IL...
I do know, some companies offer paid training etc, if not most to get your CDL A.

Question being, what companies up there, offer such course, where they pay for you to get your CDL A, and home every night?

Cheers guys. (just a question, and im not one to tell someone not to give it a shot, he does work on cars in his spare time, so his no stranger to trucking)

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Well, a friend I have in America, via discord, whom I know from playing ATS and ETS on the weekends, and is thinking about becoming a trucker for reals, and joining the rest of us crazy people on the road.
I do know, some companies offer paid training etc, if not most to get your CDL A.

Question being, what companies up there, offer such course, where they pay for you to get your CDL A, and home every night?

Cheers guys. (just a question, and im not one to tell someone not to give it a shot, he does work on cars in his spare time, so his no stranger to trucking)

1B182FAA-F98E-413A-9814-99EA6B64B4F1.jpeg

Send him to see these guys

#1 trucker school

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

70B95C10-F493-4BF0-ACFF-E3E744109601.jpeg

Sign his wife up while he’s at it

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
Any job with tuition reimbursement. Get cdl from local technical college. Local companies are hiring right out of truck driving school.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American

I have just one word.

Wal-mart.

(Channeling 'The Graduate')

TNT Frosty

I have just one word.

Wal-mart.

(Channeling 'The Graduate')

Walmart requires a 2 year min experience.. if they go by that, who knows, I called and asked, but even though I have 14 years driving trucks (13 years b-double, and 1 years single).. it needs to be 2 years american CDL class A, and must be living in america for 2 years as well. (I asked the ex if she could confirm, and she did.. sadly)