Have you tried all-day breakfast at McDonalds?

Have you tried all-day breakfast yet?

• Total voters

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
I did yesterday. And I must say, it was great. It felt like I was getting away with something I wasn't supposed to be doing.

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
Its only good because you haven't had it in years. Eat it again and you will realize its crap

rod

Retired 22 years
My wife likes McDonalds coffee so I get drug there more than I want to. Especially when we are traveling.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Was it a full or limited menu? I believe our local franchises are offering a limited menu during other than normal breakfast hours.
It seemed to include all the major items like hotcakes, burritos, and McMuffins. The only thing I explicitly remember not seeing was the McGriddle. The meal still includes a hashbrown.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
It seemed to include all the major items like hotcakes, burritos, and McMuffins. The only thing I explicitly remember not seeing was the McGriddle. The meal still includes a hashbrown.
I can't believe....not that I'm a health food nut....how bad fast food breakfast is in terms of nutrition. I love BK because I get 20% off and I can get a cheeseburger at 10am. I was reading their menu item nutrition facts. Their breakfast platter had over 1500 calories and 80+ grams of fat.