Hazard Pay?

The adult response would have been: "Thank you for the mask. I appreciate your concern for our well being."

Your local officials have zero say when it comes to hazard pay so why pester them about it.

A spineless jelly fish might answer that way. A man sticks up to those who’ve done a terrible job. The Teamsters. Making excuses for local officials is why Union may not be around in 2023.

No hazard pay, no masks, gloves, or disinfectants on a daily basis. OT for PTers who are just that PTers. If they wanted full-time, they’d of applied for full-time work.
I know the answers supplied will be that’s the National agreement or you need to look at your local. Looking at your is a divided union. Different rules and policies.

No hazard pay, no masks, gloves, or disinfectants on a daily basis. OT for PTers who are just that PTers. If they wanted full-time, they’d of applied for full-time work.
I know the answers supplied will be that’s the National agreement or you need to look at your local. Looking at your local is a divided union. Different rules and policies.

Maybe the Union needs new leaders. Union less companies, are getting hazard pay. Masks, gloves, and disinfectants too. Even Walmart’s have closed because of outbreaks.

The average Walmart wage is $15-$20 an hour. Then you moronically want to compare a Walmart cashier to a UPS driver. How much Walmart driver make? The average UPS insider pay is $14.00. Just like a Walmart cashier.

BrownMonk

Old fart Package Car Driver
A spineless jelly fish might answer that way. A man sticks up to those who’ve done a terrible job. The Teamsters. Making excuses for local officials is why Union may not be around in 2023.

They have done so terribly that a person with a high school education or GED makes $100K a year as a driver with $36K worth of benefits(family plan) and a pension worth anywhere from $6 to $15 an hour pension. Seems above the national average. In essence, you are making around $68 an hour on average. If the agent is an :censored2:, than the response make you feel better but he/she has zero percent chance of getting something locally.

As for the national, it takes 2 sides to negotiate and we already have a contract. We can not renegotiate in the middle of it. Holding the Union responsible for a greedy company is naïve at best.

Rack em

Made the Podium
I’m 9.5 and I’ve filed 5 or 6 grievances on 9.5 violations.
After the 4th grievance you should have requested a meeting with your steward, BA, center manager, and labor manager so you can discuss how they can keep you under 9.5