Hazzard pay

cachmeifucan

It's our local asking for it. Now that the company should realize how essential we are and that ups is still able to operate and make money. Gas prices are super low. So they should be saving millions. Does anyone know how much ups spent on gas vs wages vs pension contributions vs. This is a very stressful time groceries are through the roof. Almost 7 dollars for ice cream.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
It's our local asking for it. Now that the company should realize how essential we are and that ups is still able to operate and make money. Gas prices are super low. So they should be saving millions. Does anyone know how much ups spent on gas vs wages vs pension contributions vs. This is a very stressful time groceries are through the roof. Almost 7 dollars for ice cream.
You realize commercial deliveries are the profitable side of the business and they don't make much money on residentials?

Honestly I hope your local isn't really pushing that. Really, layoffs will probably be coming and protecting jobs should be the union's focus not extorting extra wages during an economic crisis.

cachmeifucan

Most of our lazy members won't even check a box and seal envelope and put back in mailbox. It probably took me longer to make this message then it actually takes to vote. This last primary was the only time I haven't voted ever in any election

NinoBROWN7

Mr.brown
Sup local fellow 705 I work in the Chicago hub Bedford park , loader just had 2 full time sups off sick for 2 weeks cause of the corona virus ,several of our dockworkers are getting the flu some guy lost 20 pounds came in sick to show face covered im a hazmat suit , sent him home again after not seeing him for 2 weeks 30 plus call offs some dude posted in our group chat he has fever of 104 degrees ... We need to get the word out to the news or some1 that could help us , told one of the stewards pretty much told me keep showing up till we get sick .... Safe to say our union is weak ass shyt we need outside help I do not wanna get fellow members or family sick but have no options ..

NinoBROWN7

Mr.brown
But you seem to really be enjoying those benefits to stay here for 10 years.
Bruh In my time of social media ive never seen some one post the most stupid shyt that u do , ur on here more than my lil 16 yr sister is on social media .... Like give it a dam break don't u get tired of seeing UPS shyt all day. At this point I see ur day being wakeup shyt eat deliver and brown cafe what a life.

WorkingAsDirected

Because giving drivers more money is going to make us safer. Idiots.

Fixed it

giphy (1).gif

542thruNthru

Bruh In my time of social media ive never seen some one post the most stupid shyt that u do , ur on here more than my lil 16 yr sister is on social media .... Like give it a dam break don't u get tired of seeing UPS shyt all day. At this point I see ur day being wakeup shyt eat deliver and brown cafe what a life.
giphy-173.gif

Oh stop he’s a big bad mod. His family is so very proud of him.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

How much time do you really save by only using half of the keys on your computer keyboard?

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
So you need hazard pay to afford ice cream?