HE WAS HOT FOR TEACHER?

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
I want to see more that a head shot of the accused.

It is starting to seem like there is a new case each week.
I guess all the parents telling their kids that they can grow up to do anything they want is working.
0FE55E02-2513-45AF-855D-5E7B8FEEE038.jpeg

Happy?

upsgrunt

Is it the teacher in her wanting to teach new "things" that makes sex with a child appealing to her? I just don't get it. A woman like that could get sex anywhere, yet she gravitates to a child. Why?

It will be fine

Is it the teacher in her wanting to teach new "things" that makes sex with a child appealing to her? I just don't get it. A woman like that could get sex anywhere, yet she gravitates to a child. Why?
Rapists have mental problems, there’s not really any point in viewing their actions logically.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck

Three and a half days in prison and she got rough. I kinda like her looking more like a crack whore than all done up!

vantexan

If a 45 year old male teacher had sex with a 17 year old female student would you feel the same?
Neither should have sex with students. But it's a matter of consent as opposed to forceable rape. If he forced himself on her then hammer him. If she was a willing participant, maybe even seduced him, he should know better and get some time. Maybe 2 years. Same for this lady with what is likely a very willing participant. I just don't see 17 yr olds as naive children. Maybe a bit inexperienced but these days with the internet there's probably nothing happening there that the boy hasn't seen online.