HE WAS HOT FOR TEACHER?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
She recorded having sex with an 8th grade boy.

Would you be okay with her selling or sharing the video and photographs with other pedophiles?

If not, why?
Really thinking about that answer might make you reflect on the reality of what she did.
8 th grade is a little young. 10th?

vantexan

It's your 15 old daughter. you ok with that?
I'm not ok with any sex outside of marriage. But people do what they do. If a man forces himself on my daughter he'd better hope the police get to him first. If I find out my daughter seduced him and it was consensual I might punch him but I'm not going to ask the D.A. to give him 20 years. But he should be punished for messing with an underage girl.

UnionStrong

There should be a rule that if the “victim” beats off thinking about it there was no crime and no victim
IMG_5781.gif

vantexan

Filming sex with children shouldn't get you prison time?

GMAFB
Kidnapping children to force sex on them including filming them to sell to pedophiles should get the death penalty in my opinion. The question is was this forced and were the videos her private collection, not for sale? Doesn't make it right even if he consented and she keeps the videos to herself. But 20:years? If he was 11 he would truly be a child and she should get hammered with a long sentence. But if both were 15, or she was 17 even, no one would be talking about prison. I just don't see it as he's a child scarred for life. He's a teenager. She should be punished, but not 20 years unless there are circumstances like I mentioned above.

UnionStrong

Kidnapping children to force sex on them including filming them to sell to pedophiles should get the death penalty in my opinion. The question is was this forced and were the videos her private collection, not for sale? Doesn't make it right even if he consented and she keeps the videos to herself. But 20:years? If he was 11 he would truly be a child and she should get hammered with a long sentence. But if both were 15, or she was 17 even, no one would be talking about prison. I just don't see it as he's a child scarred for life. He's a teenager. She should be punished, but not 20 years unless there are circumstances like I mentioned above.
It wasn’t rape, by any means. Stop dancing around the issue, boys aren’t girls.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
That's a very long post in defense of an adult raping an 8th grader.

I simply don't find your defense of pedophilia compelling at all.