Heat blamed for North Texas UPS driver's illness during work deliveries

Thebrownblob

Show me where I said what you are claiming that I said.
Go back and read your own words fool, Your opinion is the company has the right to discipline for heat related injuries……… YOUR OPINION.
With that opinion you have no business in inserting yourself in this conversation. Not to mention the fact you’re not a driver so no one gives a rip what you think.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Go back and read your own words fool, Your opinion is the company has the right to discipline for heat related injuries……… YOUR OPINION.
With that opinion you have no business in inserting yourself in this conversation. Not to mention the fact you’re not a driver so no one gives a rip what you think.
That is a boldface lie.

Show me where I said that.

You can’t because I never would.

Thebrownblob

“My opinion as a former 15 Year Steward is that when all else fails that local management has a right to initiate progressive discipline to correct an employee who refuses to follow a UPS Safe work method/training?”

Are these your words? @Integrity Please lie some more😂😂

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
And here you go again on your narrative of the Company being responsible for a driver’s irresponsibility.

His wife blamed the heat, no one else. More fake news.

Heat is not even in the top 10 causes of stroke, unless a person is already predisposed to having a stroke. In which case, the heat really wasn’t the cause.

His massive stroke was caused by something other than heat. But, do you think the story will be updated when the hospital reports the cause of the stroke? Hell, no. It will not fit the narrative.
Plenty blaming the heat. They think a/c in the trucks to be the cure. Any proof of that? No, but like masking, if you believe in it, it's true.

Thebrownblob

Plenty blaming the heat. They think a/c in the trucks to be the cure. Any proof of that? No, but like masking, if you believe in it, it's true.
I’m not convinced air-conditioning in the cab would be a lot of help, definitely not worth what we would have to give up, now some sort of climate control in the back that’s a different story…. Just doubt that will ever happen, or even be on the table.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
He might just be a zombie
0DEA51E1-3FDD-4E2E-A8EE-CC183B32CF3F.jpeg

He’s a UPS man in his time off from being Johnny Storm.