Heat blamed for North Texas UPS driver's illness during work deliveries

trickpony1

Vaccine injury can cause those as well
I know of two guys that work for a national communications company.
One refused the shot and lost 4 months of work.
He came back with a religious exemption.

The second guy had a stroke 2 days after the shot.
He posted it on his social media.
The CDC came to his door and told him to take it down.

Draw your own conclusions.......

Conclusively helping.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck

Conclusively helping.
Soooo, you don’t know anyone that got “the shot” and lived?

Scientifically questioning.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

Conclusively helping.
So did the guy who got the shot call his lawyer?

Faceplanted

Amazing how we used to have maybe 1 death every couple years, now we are at 3 that I know of this year, and multiple other injuries.

It defiantly wouldn’t be heart conditions that are proven to be a side effect of the vax not allowing the blood to circulate and cool as it should, if def couldn’t be a blood clot also proven to be a side effect of the vax causing a “heat stroke”

There has been an absolutely drastic increase in athletes dropping, and dropping dead in the middle of strenuous activity. This has been at a rate multiple times higher than before these vaxes rolled out

Just a coincidence I’m sure.

Sorry no refunds

MyTripisCut

Amazing how we used to have maybe 1 death every couple years, now we are at 3 that I know of this year, and multiple other injuries.

It defiantly wouldn’t be heart conditions that are proven to be a side effect of the vax not allowing the blood to circulate and cool as it should, if def couldn’t be a blood clot also proven to be a side effect of the vax causing a “heat stroke”

There has been an absolutely drastic increase in athletes dropping, and dropping dead in the middle of strenuous activity. This has been at a rate multiple times higher than before these vaxes rolled out

Sorry no refunds
Lmfaooooo!!!!!!
Where???????????????

The entire Stanley Cup Playoffs, THE most strenuous sport besides maybe soccer, AND allllllllll of the NBA playoffs, not ONE athlete ”dropped”. Knock it the :censored2: off with the Vax :censored2:. We have a contract in less than one year. Focus my friend! Focus! You can do it!

Integrity

Binge Poster
Go back and read your own words fool, Your opinion is the company has the right to discipline for heat related injuries……… YOUR OPINION.
This is not my opinion and I did not say this and never would. I would never accept any discipline as a result of an injury or the reporting of an injury. Period, case closed. This I not only immoral but it it is unlawful per OSHA.
With that opinion you have no business in inserting yourself in this conversation. Not to mention the fact you’re not a driver so no one gives a rip what you think.

“My opinion as a former 15 Year Steward is that when all else fails that local management has a right to initiate progressive discipline to correct an employee who refuses to follow a UPS Safe work method/training?”

Are these your words? @Integrity Please lie some more😂😂
These are my words and I stand by them.
I would hope that as a Shop Steward you would not view your position on this matter as irrelevant.

My opinion as a former 15 Year Steward is that when all else fails that local management has a right to initiate progressive discipline to correct an employee who refuses to follow a UPS Safe work method/training?

I would go further to say that after every other possible means is exhausted to help the employee fulfill his/her responsibility to the company, their coworkers, and themselves, the company not only has a right but an obligation to see that this problem is corrected even if progressive discipline is required.

Faceplanted

Lmfaooooo!!!!!!
Where???????????????

The entire Stanley Cup Playoffs, THE most strenuous sport besides maybe soccer, AND allllllllll of the NBA playoffs, not ONE athlete ”dropped”. Knock it the :censored2: off with the Vax :censored2:. We have a contract in less than one year. Focus my friend! Focus! You can do it!
Typical American burger who thinks burger sports are all that exist

There is tons of literature on what I’m speaking off. Also look at tennis. Don’t worry though, “independent fact checkers” have debunked the claims

Last edited:

Faceplanted

JUST A COINCIDENCE

The vax causes myocarditis

“Myocarditis is indeed a major cause of sudden cardiac arrest and death, but if vaccine-related inflammation of the heart were fueling a spike in deaths among athletes, it would be obvious, experts indicated.”

MyTripisCut

There is tons of literature on what I’m speaking off. Also look at tennis. Don’t worry though, “independent fact checkers” have debunked the claims
Nice link numb dumb nut. You just supported the other side.

trickpony1

Of course sports cardiologists "...aren't aware....".
They know who "....butters their bread.".

Follow the money.
It really isn't complicated.

Concealing revealed? helping.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Nice link numb dumb nut. You just supported the other side.
Zweizo0unX3U.jpg

Next Day Error

X - Other
That idiot has the door closed? Why?

He or she isn't very bright. Could it be those very, very few that are experiencing heat related problems are contributing to the problem themselves?

Don't include the TX driver in the heat problem list either. That dude had a stroke, totally unrelated to heat.
I think that's stock video of package cars in the fall or winter, Wally.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'

Sorry no refunds
Us older UPSers were in much better shape. Fine physical specimens. Somehow we managed to survive without A/C and UPS supplied water & ice.
Today's workers must be soft.

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
Everyone in this building that has fallen out from the Texas heat this summer falls into one of two groups. Either they are a runner (typically young) or they couldn’t care less about their own health (typically overweight). Yes, the company could do more to vent heat in the cargo, but personal responsibility cannot be discounted.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Everyone in this building that has fallen out from the Texas heat this summer falls into one of two groups. Either they are a runner (typically young) or they couldn’t care less about their own health (typically overweight). Yes, the company could do more to vent heat in the cargo, but personal responsibility cannot be discounted.
UPS “blame the worker” safety culture is disgraceful.