Hello Wisconsin! Here we go again!

JJinVA

Red states are many of the deadliest states in country.

Youd think they would have learned that now and stopped committing crimes in them then. Then again, these are some of the slowest learners society has to offer and like lab rats, they see the cheese but keep getting zapped

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
indiana-jones-sword-vs-gun-gif.gif

rickyb

I'm convinced the lamestream media really is the biggest insult to our intelligence. Another city about to be burned down by "protests".

View attachment 307077

if the pigs were so concerned about him getting in the car, why didnt they tackle him? they had more htan enough time to do that, but instead they followed him around 3/4ths of the car with a gun pointed at him, and only actually tried pulling him away when he got near the door...

rickyb

if the pigs were so concerned about him getting in the car, why didnt they tackle him? they had more htan enough time to do that, but instead they followed him around 3/4ths of the car with a gun pointed at him, and only actually tried pulling him away when he got near the door...
yep this is what hte youtube comments are saying too. i think the police :censored2:ed up. that guy shouldve listened to them too.

Box Ox

Once again proving Trump‘s America is the deadliest country in the world.

Certainly isn’t the best place for idiots with long criminal histories who can’t help but run, reach or resist in some way when the police show up on scene.

That said, this one doesn’t look like a justified shooting to me. But I think I’ll wait to see what the officers’ body cam footage and/or incident report reveal before deciding who was in the wrong here.

rickyb

Certainly isn’t the best place for idiots with long criminal histories who can’t help but run, reach or resist in some way when the police show up on scene.

That said, this one doesn’t look like a justified shooting to me. But I think I’ll wait to see what the officers’ body cam footage and/or incident report reveal before deciding who was in the wrong here.
why didnt they tackle him if they were so concerned?

Box Ox

why didnt they tackle him if they were so concerned?

Couldn’t tell you. Maybe they thought he had a weapon on him. Maybe he’s known to have a transmissible disease. Maybe they just :censored2:ed up big time in not tackling him. Will have to see. Won’t be burning down any city blocks in the meantime.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
Pigs?
Ricky, you are a coward, and a loser, for referring to the police like that.
The mods can ban me for saying that if they want to. Don't really care.

What a pathetic way to refer to them. You don't know those men, Ricky. And you don't know the context of what went on.

Jumping to such extreme conclusions and dehumanizing those officers like that is horrible. They are people too.
Shame on you.

rickyb

Pigs?
Ricky, you are a coward, and a loser, for referring to the police like that.
The mods can ban me for saying that if they want to. Don't really care.

What a pathetic way to refer to them. You don't know those men, Ricky. And you don't know the context of what went on.

Jumping to such extreme conclusions and dehumanizing those officers like that is horrible. They are people too.
Shame on you.
i never thought of that term as dehumanizing them, but youre right. however a pig is as valuable as a dog as a human life.

police can be cowards (they probably are, im going to quote an article about it) and losers.

i hope you speak out against fellow BC members who dehumanize the ppl in BLM and supposed terrorists as well

Last edited:

rickyb

Couldn’t tell you. Maybe they thought he had a weapon on him. Maybe he’s known to have a transmissible disease. Maybe they just :censored2:ed up big time in not tackling him. Will have to see. Won’t be burning down any city blocks in the meantime.
yea how do cops deal with people with diseases? i dunno about the first one.