Hello Wisconsin! Here we go again!

El Correcto

god is dead
AAFDFFD4-F9CA-431A-8E4B-D1159C28FCE3.jpeg

EC870F4E-0506-4F66-8206-EEEEA93545BE.jpeg
5404661C-C2F3-4FE2-8DBA-86DFFB8A1636.jpeg

Looks like he wasn’t too political to be honest. I’ve seen more unhinged postings about Kyle on here than what that dude posted.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
View attachment 360763
View attachment 360765View attachment 360764
Looks like he wasn’t too political to be honest. I’ve seen more unhinged postings about Kyle on here than what that dude posted.
I want to know what he was previously arrested for.

I want to know what his sentence was for that crime.

I want to know what judge gave him that sentence.

I want to know who is responsible for letting this scum out of jail.

I want those people held accountable.

El Correcto

god is dead
I want to know what he was previously arrested for.

I want to know what his sentence was for that crime.

I want to know what judge gave him that sentence.

I want to know who is responsible for letting this scum out of jail.

I want those people held accountable.
Even if he was fleeing police or whatever excuse people are throwing around, why aim for the children?

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier

Clear indication of who owned the vehicle, now the state has to prove that he was behind the wheel...

He will claim it was stolen from the get go, if there were other people in the vehicle they need the killer to turn and give names. The state has to collect surveillance videos and photo and video shots from the parade participants.

First items I would get would be their cell phones unless they destroyed them.

Last edited:

cachmeifucan

I think its 5 dead maybe more to come. Now if this happens a few more times the other side will retaliate and spirals into much more. Its going to get worse when the guys in Georgia get off. Im not saying they are innocent or guilty just watching the trial and seems like they may walk then what.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Doubt if we’ll get the truth

Fox just release the vehicle owner's mug shot..you guys were on it yesterday before 9 pm...

Is the Media bias or hen pecked?

When I first saw it on Fox, first thing that I went to was Brown Cafe to get more information....Everybody... job well done....:congratualtions:

oldngray

nowhere special
Fox just release the vehicle owner's mug shot..you guys were on it yesterday before 9 pm...

Is the Media bias or hen pecked?

When I first saw it on Fox, first thing that I went to was Brown Cafe to get more information....Everybody... job well done....:congratualtions:

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
I think its 5 dead maybe more to come. Now if this happens a few more times the other side will retaliate and spirals into much more. Its going to get worse when the guys in Georgia get off. Im not saying they are innocent or guilty just watching the trial and seems like they may walk then what.
Taking after the Texas lead. Vigilante justice. Maybe Darrell should be paid $10,000.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
First they insist that War memorials be taken down.
And now they want to place a memorial and plaque in a city park to honor Anthony Huber.
The proposal soon became the subject of scrutiny by both the press and outraged citizens of Kenosha - who showed up in droves to the commission meeting to voice their opposition to the planned tribute.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
And now they want to place a memorial and plaque in a city park to honor Anthony Huber.
The proposal soon became the subject of scrutiny by both the press and outraged citizens of Kenosha - who showed up in droves to the commission meeting to voice their opposition to the planned tribute.
Unbelievable

rickyb

pro slavery war memorials