Hello Wisconsin! Here we go again!

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
I'm convinced the lamestream media really is the biggest insult to our intelligence. Another city about to be burned down by "protests".

protests.png

oldngray

nowhere special
I'm convinced the lamestream media really is the biggest insult to our intelligence. Another city about to be burned down by "protests".

View attachment 307077
Predictably almost all news reports are saying cops shot a black man in the back. Conveniently forgetting to mention the guy ignored cops instructions and was reaching for something in his car.

Riots start before the blood dries. Or details of what happened come out.

Let's Loot!

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Predictably almost all news reports are saying cops shot a black man in the back. Conveniently forgetting to mention the guy ignored cops instructions and was reaching for something in his car.

Riots start before the blood dries. Or details of what happened come out.

Let's Loot!
Any excuse will do.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Another thug resists arrest because he doesn't want to go to jail, and ends up getting shot.

No need to wait for facts to come out, just start lighting your own neighborhood on fire. Brilliant.

El Correcto

god is dead
The governor already blamed the cops.
No spine, Officer Kavanaugh is innocent and is being lynched and I bet the same of this cop.
Another thug resists arrest because he doesn't want to go to jail, and ends up getting shot.

No need to wait for facts to come out, just start lighting your own neighborhood on fire. Brilliant.
I’d imagine they aren’t the kind of people to own a home in these neighborhoods. No loss on their part.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
LMFAO, the family hired that POS Ben Crump. Here we go again, get ready for another lynching of police officers in the court of public opinion. Riot and burn until you get your way.

oldngray

nowhere special
LMFAO, the family hired that POS Ben Crump. Here we go again, get ready for another lynching of police officers in the court of public opinion. Riot and burn until you get your way.
It didn't take Crump long to start flapping his yap. He doesn't need to know the facts of the case first of course.