Hello Wisconsin! Here we go again!

floridays

@BrownFlush, I'm waiting for a verbal resopnse.
Not me clown, not my reaction.
I work in different ways.
I know the enemy as well, that is my target.

Understand one thing, I have pinpointed about you, one of many things.

You have no regard for the documents that are the foundation for our nation or the state you reside in.

I say this because when offered statement of fact regarding the last Presidential election, and they way Courts abdicated or simply ruled contrary to founding documents you have no problem with that.

I gave you numerous opportunities to admit or claim ignorance to such facts and seek truth, yet you hold firm in your position.

There is no hope for you, there is no hope for our nation, any nation for that matter that writes rules on the fly.

A wise builder builds on a firm foundation, your type, you jackasses destroy the foundation, wipe it away at your whim, to satisfy your current need.

Fact is, after the foundation is destroyed what is left is built on shifting sand.

I know your type, you got your way and are happy for now.
It took ripping the foundation apart, state and federal constitutions, you got your way.
That is all that matters to your type. Lawyers made deals, elected officials complied, courts refused to do their duty.

Be proud, you won, this time. Exactly what will you rely on, what foundation of laws when you don't.

You are pitiful, that means I pity you.
Throw up another meme, you can't defend yourself verbally.

Box Ox

@BrownFlush, I'm waiting for a verbal resopnse.

Not me clown, not my reaction.
I work in different ways.
I know the enemy as well, that is my target.

Understand one thing, I have pinpointed about you, one of many things.

You have no regard for the documents that are the foundation for our nation or the state you reside in.

I say this because when offered statement of fact regarding the last Presidential election, and they way Courts abdicated or simply ruled contrary to founding documents you have no problem with that.

I gave you numerous opportunities to admit or claim ignorance to such facts and seek truth, yet you hold firm in your position.

There is no hope for you, there is no hope for our nation, any nation for that matter that writes rules on the fly.

A wise builder builds on a firm foundation, your type, you jackasses destroy the foundation, wipe it away at your whim, to satisfy your current need.

Fact is, after the foundation is destroyed what is left is built on shifting sand.

I know your type, you got your way and are happy for now.
It took ripping the foundation apart, state and federal constitutions, you got your way.
That is all that matters to your type. Lawyers made deals, elected officials complied, courts refused to do their duty.

Be proud, you won, this time. Exactly what will you rely on, what foundation of laws when you don't.

You are pitiful, that means I pity you.
Throw up another meme, you can't defend yourself verbally.

Sure! Have a little Shakespeare. :)

it-is-a-tale-told-by-an-idiot-full-of-sound-and-fury-signifying-nothing.jpeg

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Why Romney, not starting an argument, just curious.

Full disclosure, I voted for neither, and witheld my vote, that was my vote, could have written in myself I guess.
Never did like the guy or trust him.
But, couldn't live with myself if I would have voted for Obummer after his four years.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

“It’s common for judges across the country to ban the word “victim” during trials, because it implies that a crime was committed and could therefore prejudice a jury against a defendant.”

Trial start on Nov. 1st.

rod

Retired 22 years

“It’s common for judges across the country to ban the word “victim” during trials, because it implies that a crime was committed and could therefore prejudice a jury against a defendant.”

Trial start on Nov. 1st.
Kyle Rittenhouse for President

Babagounj

Strength through joy

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
What most honest people knew all along.