Hello

CTOTH

Not retired, just tired
I wanted to take a moment to say hi and introduce myself.
My name is Chris and I've been a fellow UPSer and Teamster for about 5 months now. A full time telecommunications engineer and part-time package handler, and I'm beginning to get burnt out. However, I look forward to having intelligent conversation with the lot of you!
PS. Subaru's kick ass!

wily_old_vet

CTOTH-Welcome to Browncafe. About the burnout, that is a feeling that never leaves for the length of your employment. It's the result of hard work. Enjoy your time here.:)

CTOTH

Not retired, just tired
I guess since UPS pisses you off, you feel the need to piss the rest of the world off.
Miserable!
-Chris

UPSmeoff

30andout said:
Don't pay any attention to upsmeoff I bet he drives a Hundai.:thumbup1:
4wd Tacoma to be exact........

Take no offense to my post as i was drunk last night. Sorry i hurt your feelings.

Welcome

CTOTH

Not retired, just tired
Yeah, it's cool. I just don't know anyone here or there temperment yet and didn't know if it was you taking a shot or just giving me ****.
Good lookin out

reydluap

UPSmeoff.... Don't listen to them. I drive a 2005 Toyota Tundra double cab made in Indiana USA. I've driven Ford F150'S for years....they don't come close to the quality of the Tundra. JMHO

xracer

By driving a Toyota you are in affect helping the demise of the American worker and Union jobs. They may be made in the USA but the profits still go overseas and they may pay thier employees a similar pay scale to the Union workers but they do not include the benefit packages which we all enjoy here as Union members. The fact that UPS pays $7.415 an hour towards my pension I think is a pretty good thing and I am proud to have that Chevrolet truck parked in my yard that was made by a fellow Union member.

UPSmeoff

Im glad i have your opinion on that Xman. I know that i will sleep better knowing there are good upstanding citizens out there helping better this wonderful country.
After long and careful deliberation ive decided to sell my toyota and buy a silverado.
I am the sponge and you are the super soaker,....
help me obi wan kanobi, you are my only hope.