Yep! Mods must be in bed already!
2D1E1CD1-55C2-49EA-A8DA-A6E7FE024688.gif

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Pretty off topic messages on here.
Better thin the herd like you @mods do with my posts

And probably this one
:censored2:s
If newbies cant cope with a little razzing on an anonymous website we are doomed. Do they really need mommy rushing in to speak for them?

AkAnsxMY82Eh.png

Babagounj

Strength through joy
2nd week as a Pkg Handler. amazing operation to witness. it all gets done! i'm looking to learn as much as possible. then bid for a driver position. I'm glad I landed here at UPS!

View attachment 416296
Just remember that you only got this job because someone else didn't like it here.
This place is not for everyone.
Some realize this early on , while others it takes a few years of disappointments to come to the same conclusion.
Work as directed, by on time every day, and keep a positive outlook is the best advice.

Integrity

Binge Poster
I learned like everyone else here that showing any sort of incentive or care will just screw you over in the end.
You really can’t speak for everyone else on the BC because I have not found that to be the case. I have been on BC for years.

What evidence do you have to support your statement?

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member
You really can’t speak for everyone else on the BC because I have not found that to be the case. I have been on BC for years.

What evidence do you have to support your statement?

I’m talking about ups in general. Most people who try at this place aka be the hero get used and abused. That is absolutely known with this company.

Integrity

Binge Poster
I’m talking about ups in general. Most people who try at this place aka be the hero get used and abused. That is absolutely known with this company.
How did you learn that showing any sort of incentive or care will just screw you over in the end?

What incentive or care have you shown?

How did this screw you over?

Thebrownblob

How did you learn that showing any sort of incentive or care will just screw you over in the end?

What incentive or care have you shown?

How did this screw you over?
The only incentive I have cared about, was doing a good job for myself, and to take care of my family. Everything else is secondary.