Hello!

Thebrownblob

Has this incentive and care you have described screwed you over?
Depends on what your definition of “screw you over” is. I’m not expecting anything except what is contractually guaranteed. Some people are looking for a atta boy or some sort of life confirmation from this career. Most will be disappointed.

Thebrownblob

I have been paid well over my career and I have always cared.
again, what do you mean by cared? If you think I care about the companies, production numbers or the constant harassment, I don’t because they would never be satisfied if I did.

If you mean, do I care about the people I work with and take an active role and trying to help then sure

Integrity

Binge Poster
again, what do you mean by cared? If you think I care about the companies, production numbers or the constant harassment, I don’t because they would never be satisfied if I did.

If you mean, do I care about the people I work with and take an active role and trying to help then sure
Caring about my contribution in accordance with behaviors, attitudes, anything that I can actually control with regards to my employment. Definitely not numbers driven.

Particularly for my fellow coworkers and those who are negatively impacted by a corporation and workplace that lacks integrity.

Thebrownblob

Caring about my contribution in accordance with behaviors, attitudes, anything that I can actually control with regards to my employment. Definitely not numbers driven.

Particularly for my fellow coworkers and those who are negatively impacted by a corporation and workplace that lacks integrity.
OK I can agree with that. Even that can get you limited results but worth trying.

Integrity

Binge Poster
OK I can agree with that. Even that can get you limited results but worth trying.
Definitely, over the years many more failures than successes, but the successes were worth it.

In my mind the only true failure for me would have been giving up completely and failing to continue to care.

IMO the company has some pretty sound policies regarding customers.

No?
They used to but not anymore

When you let an entire air trailer sit there because it was a half hour late and do not make service on those packages that is a big lid down to the customers

But haven't forbid if I deliver one 2 minutes late they want to talk to me in the office