Help with my ups package plz?

BURMDPsupe

Re: Ups no scheduled delivery date?

Alright so my package should of been hear... by now but because of hurrcane...sandy... its stil not here.
Edison, NJ, United States11/01/20129:20 P.M.Departure Scan
Secaucus, NJ, United States10/31/201211:49 P.M.Departure Scan
10/31/201212:09 P.M.Arrival Scan
Edison, NJ, United States10/29/20122:40 P.M.Adverse weather conditions.
Edison, NJ, United States10/28/201211:38 A.M.Origin Scan
United States10/29/201212:06 A.M.Order Processed: Ready for UPS
And last night my ups scheduled delivery dispeared at like 12:00am i guess cause my package should of been hear yestday the question is when is my ups scheduled delivery gonna be updated and when will i recived my package had it on a 3 day shipping.... into hurricane sandy hits >.> Help plz

I sure hope the delivery in question is a combination of dictionary-English 101-grammar book! Unless the package in question contains critical medications, be patient!

M-

bluehdmc

Buildings are running on generators, there is no bus service so most of the people who make minimum wage and sort packages can't even get to work. There are 1 hr waits for gas, cars are lined up at 5am for stations that aren't even open. The OP's package will get there eventually.............

I Am Jacks Damaged Box

***** Club Member (can't talk about it)
Ok, um my scheduled delivery date my package should of got hear yestday but it didnt so it dispeared when will it be updated right this **** time for i can get my ****

Wow. With that derailed train of thought, I wonder if he/she even entered their address correctly when ordering their "$#!+"?

If not, that could certainly add an extra day or two.

Scottyhawk

What is it? A brown box. Duh
Are you waiting for the package to be delivered in the Edison area, the Edison center took a pretty big hit from the storm, computers are down so the packages are being sorted more slowly and they are not on full delivery schedules. We apologize for the delay but you will get your package.

Big Babooba

The package probably came from Chapel Hill, NC. The OP is in desperate need of that package! Just one question for the OP - Did you get the Love Lube or Joy Jelly?

opie

The Edison hub either had water damage, structural damage and/ or no power. I heard it was flooded, but I'm not so sure about that. Message on UPSers.com state all NJ District facilities are now open, so Edison is now running.

Scottyhawk

What is it? A brown box. Duh

as I posted in the other post this person posted on the same question, help with my Ups package please
"Are you waiting for the package to be delivered in the Edison area, the Edison center took a pretty big hit from the storm, computers are down so the packages are being sorted more slowly and they are not on full delivery schedules. We apologize for the delay but you will get your package."

Read more: http://www.browncafe.com/forum/f6/help-my-ups-package-plz-346974/index3.html#ixzz2B5e6Ucyg
The Edison hub either had water damage, structural damage and/ or no power. I heard it was flooded, but I'm not so sure about that. Message on UPSers.com state all NJ District facilities are now open, so Edison is now running.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Are you waiting for the package to be delivered in the Edison area, the Edison center took a pretty big hit from the storm, computers are down so the packages are being sorted more slowly and they are not on full delivery schedules. We apologize for the delay but you will get your package.
Thank you Scottyhawk

Our customers find this site.
Let's respect our customers.
They have no idea how exactly how our network works and how packages move.
They also don't know how much damage resulted from Sandy and the storm surge.
Please use a respectful tone and send our customers to UPS.com.

All packages are important.

However, right now, human life and the reduction of suffering is our first priority as a population and country.
The sheltering of the cold, the feeding of the hungry, the search and rescue of the stranded and the recovery of human remains.

Again, refrain from expressing your frustrations with the situation to our VALUED customer.
AJ