HELP with transfer!

Maplewood

Hi,
I am a trained PVD driver who has worked 4 weeks in WI. Because of a family emergency I need to go to AZ today. Looking to work in Sun Lakes/Chander area as a PVD or driver helper if PVD not available. Can not find any contact info for terminal that would handle that area and WI terminal says they can not help.
I would think they are looking for help now.
I would be thankful for any help.

Out here in the Seattle area UPS has been advertising on craigslist quite a bit for PVD'S. You could check there for your area, you may need to scroll back a few weeks. Also Amazon around here.is sinking, they are desperate for any kind of drivers, you could try there. Hopefully Amazon doesnt throw in the towel and dump the rest of their :censored2: on us!

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Out here in the Seattle area UPS has been advertising on craigslist quite a bit for PVD'S. You could check there for your area, you may need to scroll back a few weeks. Also Amazon around here.is sinking, they are desperate for any kind of drivers, you could try there. Hopefully Amazon doesnt throw in the towel and dump the rest of their :censored2: on us!

Amazon is nowhere near the point of throwing in the towel.