Helpers starting here next week.

Indecisi0n

This shows that they need to scrap all the current training and teach them how to walk effectively. Lets get back to the basics of motor skills.
Hell no. It's the only reason I look forward to having a helper.

How about when they walk down a snowy grass hill? I stare and just wait for it, wait for it, BOOM!

pierregarcon

All I ask is that the helper shows up on time at the meet point. Don't care outside of that. I'm a Qb during peak. I just hand off the rock and sort the truck. Who cares if my helper maybe slows me down a bit? I'm not jumping in and out of the truck 260+ times a day. I'm not really a sociable guy but early on I feel out their likes and dislikes and we listen to podcasts, and if they aren't into stuff like that I let them play whatever they want on Spotify.

dudebro

Hell no. It's the only reason I look forward to having a helper.

How about when they walk down a snowy grass hill? I stare and just wait for it, wait for it, BOOM!

It usually doesn't happen until when they have to stop just before getting in the package car, then while falling, they bark their shin on the metal package car steps and we have helper 1 out of commission for the rest of peak.

Indecisi0n

It usually doesn't happen until when they have to stop just before getting in the package car, then while falling, they bark their shin on the metal package car steps and we have helper 1 out of commission for the rest of peak.
Or how about when they have to pee in the back of the truck and you tell them for security reasons you have to watch. Oh the fun.