Herbalife Stops

MendozaJ

Ever walk into one? Nondescript storefront. Covered windows and doors. Sparse furnishings. Devoid of people. Just a weird setup. I always feel terrible for the owners. I don't know how they cover their rent. There's a documentary coming out soon on Herbalife's scam. Sell short.

KOG72

I’m full of it
Ever walk into one? Nondescript storefront. Covered windows and doors. Sparse furnishings. Devoid of people. Just a weird setup. I always feel terrible for the owners. I don't know how they cover their rent. There's a documentary coming out soon on Herbalife's scam. Sell short.
The one on my route gets something everyday

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Financed by Bill Ackman I'm sure

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I've never delivered to one but they ship a :censored2: ton out from their distribution centers. Pickups are gold for time allowances, hundreds of tiny little boxes.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
My wife's trainer a few years back basically told her he couldn't get her any better results without her taking some Herbalife products. He sold the stuff of course.

We dropped him like a bad habit.
I trained my own wife ,, after 28 yrs , I think I have most the kinks worked out !!

AutoZone

BrownPower
I've got one on the route I'm on now... it's in a prodominately spanish area. Every time I walk in there, it's just 3 people in the back listening to music. 8, 6ft folding tables with folding chairs out.. nobody patronizing the place ever... and they constantly order more and more stuff to put on their chincy shelves.. there's not even a sign out front saying their is a business there.. just covered up windows of people looking fit and active.

P

pickup

It's company policy for these "stores" not to have have the name of the company on them and also to cover up the windows and doors.

I believe these stores are called nutrition clubs and they are not even allowed to sell the product there but members of the club come in for a daily fee and consume a few of the products on the premises.

The place of business is just a recruitment center where the recruitment is done via meetings at the store. The money is not in the products, it's in creating a down line.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

When I was married my former sister in law and her husband sold Herbalife. They invited all of their siblings and spouses to their home under the guise of a family get together only to "force" us to sit through a sales pitch. We were not amused.