• Yes

Votes: 15 15.0%
  • No

Votes: 57 57.0%
  • Yes , but UPS will steal it

Votes: 28 28.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I served in Vietnam for $135 a month (whether I wanted to or not) ---wheres my heros pay?. Come to think of it the State did give us $600 about 2 years after the war was over. Never mind--I've been fully compensated.
As a fellow veteran, I thank you for your service!

wilberforce15

The money should be revoked from anyone who ever compared this to the flu.
If they start printing out 25,000 for everyone, they might as well be sending you rolls of toilet paper.

Except they could do that and still be fighting deflation, because the money supply can contract even while printing crazy amounts. Economics, bro.

El Correcto

god is dead
The money should be revoked from anyone who ever compared this to the flu.

Except they could do that and still be fighting deflation, because the money supply can contract even while printing crazy amounts. Economics, bro.
Okay Bernie. Lets all start voting ourselves free money directly into our banks.

wilberforce15

Okay Bernie. Lets all start voting ourselves free money directly into our banks.

I'm a bit to the right of Pinochet, but it is economic fact that debt and other parts of the money supply can contract more than whatever you print.

We've printed gobs of money in the past decade, but the overall money supply has been stable. And all the libertarians railing about printing presses still don't get it. They're all still waiting for the hyperinflation that will never come.

El Correcto

god is dead
I'm a bit to the right of Pinochet, but it is economic fact that debt and other parts of the money supply can contract more than whatever you print.

We've printed gobs of money in the past decade, but the overall money supply has been stable. And all the libertarians railing about printing presses still don't get it. They're all still waiting for the hyperinflation that will never come.
How about the government quits taking 600 from me every week? Around 400 even if max 401k deposits.

If the deficit doesn’t matter and we can just spend into oblivion, why am I paying taxes at all?

wilberforce15

How about the government quits taking 600 from me every week? Around 400 even if max 401k deposits.

If the deficit doesn’t matter and we can just spend into oblivion, why am I paying taxes at all?

I didn't say a single word about the deficit, or taxation. Printing money isn't the same as either of those, and I didn't say it didn't matter. I only said it doesn't create hyperinflation. I can't teach you all of economics on Brown Cafe.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

Someone had to pay for all these government employees working from home right now doing stuff outside but not working.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I didn't say a single word about the deficit, or taxation. Printing money isn't the same as either of those, and I didn't say it didn't matter. I only said it doesn't create hyperinflation. I can't teach you all of economics on Brown Cafe.
Sure you can it’s simple. It doesn’t create inflation because that money never makes it into the average joes pocket. Therefore it never makes it into the every day economy.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

Don't try to reason with these idiotic Bernie Bros, they honestly believe money isn't real. They're clueless.

Their cult leaders know this Modern Monetary Theory crap is a backdoor to communism, it only works when the government owns the means of production and distribution.