Votes: 15 15.0%
  • No

Votes: 57 57.0%
  • Yes , but UPS will steal it

Votes: 28 28.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

What'dyabringmetoday???

...cant wait to see all the brand new full-size pickup trucks in the lot after everyone gets the 25k
You aren't responsible for paying so why would you care? It's funny how everyone around here is concerned with everyone else's (poor?) decisions. Anyhow- I have to head to my second job so I can make the payment on my new truck.

Misthios

I love my job. Don't you?
Christ, we can't even get a turkey...
You're really an ungrateful *. You know that? You're complaining about turkeys but did you stop, even just once, to think about how abneys new Porsche might not happen if you got those? Do you think that backside is capable of sitting on anything but hand crafted Italian leather? Do you really think he's going to buy some german piece of crap? What is he a peasant like the rest of us? Get real buddy

Last edited by a moderator:
You're really an ungrateful *. You know that? You're complaining about turkeys but did you stop, even just once, to think about how abneys new Porsche might not happen if you got those? Do you think that backside is capable of sitting on anything but hand crafted Italian leather? Do you really think he's going to buy some german piece of crap? What is he a peasant like the rest of us? Get real buddy
I barely have enough money to buy Michelob Ultras and Lucky strikes

Last edited by a moderator:

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
7EF6994E-219C-45F0-81D4-4B57386B4035.jpeg

Yolo

Nobodies getting it. It's just a headline to grab attention . And some dirtbag politician will claim he tried to give you $25k but the other team wouldn't let him.