Votes: 57 57.0%
  • Yes , but UPS will steal it

Votes: 28 28.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
The money should be revoked from anyone who ever compared this to the flu.

Except they could do that and still be fighting deflation, because the money supply can contract even while printing crazy amounts. Economics, bro.
I compare it to the flu. But I am retired..

SLW

I'm a bit to the right of Pinochet, but it is economic fact that debt and other parts of the money supply can contract more than whatever you print.

We've printed gobs of money in the past decade, but the overall money supply has been stable. And all the libertarians railing about printing presses still don't get it. They're all still waiting for the hyperinflation that will never come.
Enjoying the irony that your "Agree" react is from someone a bit to the left of Allende :lol:

Indecisi0n

No hero pay but our center manager lined us all up at the PCM and pinned all of our shirts with a medal for bravery. We don't feel like heros , just a man doing his job.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
4748A9A1-B5BA-4181-834C-2F891161064C.jpeg

BUFF SEXY HERO

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Why is this taking so long?

I bought a new truck as soon as I heard about it and now they want me to start making payments.

I called and let them know I'm a hero and just waiting for my hero paycheck and those ungrateful bastards acted like they didn't even care! After all I've sacrificed!