Hey Tampa get ready for a real clown.

this guy loves to fire people for the most ridiculous stuff.

Manager Bob ********* has accepted the position of ********** The *** Division is in the *** District and Bob will be relocating immediately.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

dont want to be known

Manager Bob ********* has accepted the position of ********** The *** Division is in the *** District and Bob will be relocating immediately.

He spent time in my center as well. You are in for a rough ride. God Bless!

tups

If it is the same guy I am thinking of, no one will be happy down there ever again. No one liked him much up here, in fact not at all. Best advice is really to keep out of his sight, and off his radar. He will can people for the most stupid things.

LKLND3380

Who was our (central Florida) DM before the current, before Tom (I think was his name)... We had a Bob something or another...

I remember we were told Bob was on "special assignment" and Tom was our new DM but who knows where these people come from and where they really go...

Last edited by a moderator:

rod

Retired 22 years
Who was our (central Florida) DM before the current, before Tom (I think was his name)... We had a Bob something or another...

I remember we were told Bob was on "special assignment" and Tom was our new DM but who knows where these people come from and where they really go...
Bob and Tom- aren't they those guys in those Encite commercials? You know- Smiling Bob.:happy2: If their hxxd on for you lasts more than 4 hours you better get to a doctor

cakes87

I've had a few encounters with Bob. Few pointers, he will fire you if you violate ANY safety issues, so don't even think about lifting that box without bending those knees or not walking in the pedestrian walkway. Other than that he rarely checks the night/twilight shift, When he was the DM here we only had a visit from him once and thats only because other big wigs were here too.

currahee

I work in Brockton and i glad to see this jerk leave. Tampa we are not lying about this guy biggest idiot i have ever seen in my UPS career. He loves to fire people. Make sure you know 10 pt. commentary, 5 seeing habits, keys to slips and falls, rules of backing, and keys to lifting.
I

GoBrown???

I too work in Brockton...He also is big on polished shoes, and NO visable tatoos. if you wear shorts and have one on your legs, you will be wearing pants from now on. To put in into retrospect....he is the drill sargeant from Full Metal Jacket. Watch out

Fnix

Why would you come in contact with a division manager. I haven't said a word to one in my career.

I hope he doesnt effect my area.

Brownmonster, you may not ever see or hear him but guess who does? Thats right, your higher ups and when there boss gets mad you feel the pain! :knockedout:

D

dont want to be known

I hope he doesnt effect my area.

Brownmonster, you may not ever see or hear him but guess who does? Thats right, your higher ups and when there boss gets mad you feel the pain! :knockedout:

He has been in Orlando area before- thats where he got to our center. How could you miss him?

He has gone through employee records to find anything to pin on you. He will personally follow you on your run. He acted more like an on road here and not a manager. He seems to be brought in as an intimidation measure. When he left Orlando, I was told that he went back to Chicago. Somehow he seems to have ended up in the New England Area and now he is back down this way. WATCH YOUR BACK! Local 79 is familiar with him- call the hall for advice.

Docparcel79

What kind of vehicle should we watch out for? :p
I don't know how this guy is going to get all his cars and SUV'S to FL. He's got at least 3 Lexus's cars, and 2 Lexus SUV'S. Just watch for the car that parks directly in front of the building all nice and clean with a bow on it. SERIOUSLY!!! Tampa be prepared!!!! He's leaving our area on Wednesday.

currahee

How has he managed this for so long without any trouble from the union or labor board?
His wife im told is a labor lawyer and he is well aware of what he can or cant do. He knows the contract well and doesnt fool around. Its termination for even the slightest infractions(you might get your job back) but he holds up the panel.
He truly is the worst i have seen.
He is big on videotaping, and watches the security cameras in the hubs like a hawk. It used to be that if you showed up, did your job complaint and accident free you would have nothing to worry about. With this guy if leave a word out of the 10 Pt. commentary when reciting it you get a warning letter.His favorite acronym is LSD (letter, suspension, discharge)
Good luck Tampa