Hey u want the day?

9.5er

Get em. I'm beat and my first vacation isn't til Sept. Being at the bottom of seniority list sucks. I'm to the point I'll take a day off here and there.

Cementups

Box Monkey
We have to call in in the morning. They gave three guys off for option days and then are going to offer the more senior drivers off first. I know a couple guys who's routes are going to be cut tomorrow who are below me in seniority. If they end up not working and I do, there might quite possible be some grievances filed.

We have to call in in the morning. They gave three guys off for option days and then are going to offer the more senior drivers off first. I know a couple guys who's routes are going to be cut tomorrow who are below me in seniority. If they end up not working and I do, there might quite possible be some grievances filed.
Don't know about your supplement... But we do not have an ,on call.

BrownTexas

The last time we were told to call it was to tell people to come in and just do their pus. I'm either coming in at start time or not coming at all. Put a big in the center manager ear this morning "hey all my businesses are going to be closed tomorrow. If you don't need me I'm ok with staying home."

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
How about everyone shows up,(they're on the start schedule) don't call in, and see if everyone gets 8 and they run more routes.
image.jpg

BrownArmy

I'm most definitely working.

Even with eight years in, I'm still near the bottom.

It's going to be EPIC!

No plans tomorrow night, load me the friend up.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
I'm most definitely working.

Even with eight years in, I'm still near the bottom.

It's going to be EPIC!

No plans tomorrow night, load me the friend up.
You know what, I'm almost tempted to tell them I want to work as well, how many routes can you put on one truck..... Curious minds want to know!!!!!

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Depends on local of course but heard these words many many times. "Seniority gives you the right to work not the right not to work."

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Depends on local of course but heard these words many many times. "Seniority gives you the right to work not the right not to work."

Southern Supplement

ARTICLE 64 – TIME OFF UNPAID
When time off is available it shall be offered in seniority order by
classification as long as it does not result in economic cost to the
Employer.

Fell free to recite this tomorrow morning for those blessed enough to be in the south.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Southern Supplement

ARTICLE 64 – TIME OFF UNPAID
When time off is available it shall be offered in seniority order by
classification as long as it does not result in economic cost to the
Employer.

Fell free to recite this tomorrow morning for those blessed enough to be in the south.
Yep no such language in the central.

Although they could easily use the economic cost line.