Hi I’m new to this browncafe

brownwolf

I’m done here. I got my answer that I wanted
You can be home before sunset if the sun doesn't set until 10PM in your part of the world. I see drivers taking more then 1 day a month off. It's true that some drivers are off by 5PM everyday but new 22.4 drivers because of the lower wage rate are abused everyday.
Oh. From the answers my girlfriend showed me it sounded like you’re not off until 11PM the latest.

brownwolf

You can be home before sunset if the sun doesn't set until 10PM in your part of the world. I see drivers taking more then 1 day a month off. It's true that some drivers are off by 5PM everyday but new 22.4 drivers because of the lower wage rate are abused everyday.
Was the replies she showed me wrong? Then there was also that UPS driver interview video she showed me too

brownwolf

If my girlfriend was reading these answers I bet she’d be convinced to convince me to apply for the job and to go for it

Red Devil

The Power of Connected
Because I am not a huge fan of driving at night. Werewolves aren’t real anyways.

This job is not for you. Sorry. Better to rip the bandaid off now rather than get hired and be miserable when you are out until 8 every night. Don’t make a huge life changing decision that you don’t want to make, just because she thinks you’d look good in a uniform.

brownwolf

This job is not for you. Sorry. Better to rip the bandaid off now rather than get hired and be miserable when you are out until 8 every night. Don’t make a huge life changing decision that you don’t want to make, just because she thinks you’d look good in a uniform.
We’ve been talking about getting married and having a kid together and when it came to discussing about having a kid together I want to be there for him or her all the time and watch him or her grow and be supportive

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
We’ve been talking about getting married and having a kid together and when it came to discussing about having a kid together I want to be there for him or her all the time and watch him or her grow and be supportive
Yeah, that’s not happening.