Hi I’m new to this browncafe

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I’m gonna be honest I do work my ass off as a package handler and I’m very strong when it comes to dealing with those packages. What I like about my current job is that I can miss a day of the month and still keep working throughout the rest of the month. I need a job like that. I need a job where I can be home before sunset and miss only one day of the month and then keep working for the rest of the month. I’ve realized that being a car delivery driver takes up your whole day and night and my girlfriend has finally realized that too even though she really loves the image of me in that uniform and turning her on just by wearing it
Buy a uniform to turn her on, and get the other job.

brownwolf

I’m done here. I got my answer that I wanted
The other thing about it is that it’s a full time job and that there will be benefits included and then she’ll eventually be getting a full time job next year

brownwolf

I’m done here. I got my answer that I wanted
My point is if she likes the idea of being a driver why doesn’t she apply for the job herself instead of trying to talk you into it?
She has nieces that she sees all the time and she’s very close with her family and knowing her I know she won’t last a second as a driver