High Dosage Marijuana Causing Psychosis

And how are you affected by someone choosing to use cannabis?
Directly affected by those who operate machinery under the influence. Can you show me a study that proves that ones under the influence think clearly? People who don’t think clearly are a danger to society.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Directly affected by those who operate machinery under the influence. Can you show me a study that proves that ones under the influence think clearly? People who don’t think clearly are a danger to society.
So same as alcohol.

We going back to prohibition too?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
So if someone misuses something we should ban it?

Maybe we should take this conversation over to the guns thread and see how you really feel about that concept.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
This is why it was so asinine for Nixon to classify it as a Schedule 1.
Tens of millions of US citizens indulge in Cannabis and no research has been possible until the states legalized it.
Further proof the US National government does give a rat's ass (pun intended) about it's citizens.

El Correcto

god is dead
Pot is still much safer than alcohol which can cause psychosis in one sitting.

Arguing that pot is bad and arguing in favor of prohibition can be separate issues and should be treated as such.

I believe a lot of drugs are bad for people, I don’t think we need an overreaching federal government expanding past their constitutional authority to enforce what states should decide under the commerce clause.

It’s very sad when conservatives fall short of their constitutional guard dog status.

El Correcto

god is dead
And smoking weed and driving is already illegal, how does someone sparking up a joint on the weekend and sitting on their couch effect you?

If you compare prohibition to legalization without the I want to control what others do, it’s an easy choice.

vantexan

And smoking weed and driving is already illegal, how does someone sparking up a joint on the weekend and sitting on their couch effect you?

If you compare prohibition to legalization without the I want to control what others do, it’s an easy choice.
At least keep it away from anyone younger than 28.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Glad to see you don't use alcohol or take Nyquil.
You are an inspiration to us all.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

Trouble is these druggies drive.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Basically, I read the conclusion. What I got out of it is, use low grade stuff.

54A547FB-8200-4801-8413-3896E0F5EFA3.gif

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Basically, I read the conclusion. What I got out of it is, use low grade stuff.

The study was published, and is now waiting for peer review and replication before proven.

That said, the problem is with daily use of high potency weed.

Don't get your panties in a bunch.

Box Ox

That said, the problem is with daily use of high potency weed.

Know someone who was wrecked for years by really heavy daily use of high potency weed. Was scary :censored2: and difficult to understand. Because it was weed. Not meth/opioids/etc.

That said, anything consumed to extreme excess will tend to make one very sick. Even water. Still think weed is 100% safer than alcohol and should be legal everywhere.