High Dosage Marijuana Causing Psychosis

El Correcto

god is dead
The only drug I want legalized so I can partake is shrooms.

I want to grow shrooms and eat them every weekend. I just don’t want to get caught up ordering spores.

Shrooms are the best drug I’ve ever done, you eat a quarter of those and you gonna go on an adventure.

I’d also like to see salvia be re-legalized. Salvia is fun to smoke with other people and the trip only last like maybe half an hour so you can look out for each other while you are off in the nether realm.

El Correcto

god is dead
I could careless about any other drug. Shrooms are one I feel everyone should do, it’ll leave you thinking for months afterwards reflecting on your experiences.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
The only drug I want legalized so I can partake is shrooms.

I want to grow shrooms and eat them every weekend. I just don’t want to get caught up ordering spores.

Shrooms are the best drug I’ve ever done, you eat a quarter of those and you gonna go on an adventure.

I’d also like to see salvia be re-legalized. Salvia is fun to smoke with other people and the trip only last like maybe half an hour so you can look out for each other while you are off in the nether realm.
You ingest 7 grams of mushrooms at one time?

Dried or moist?

El Correcto

god is dead
You ingest 7 grams of mushrooms at one time?

Dried or moist?
Dried and it was beautiful. I cried a bit just looking at my truck and thinking why in the :censored2: do I have a truck when people are starving. Shrooms made me feel empathy which stuck with me for a couple months afterwards. Then people got on my last nerve and I turned it off again.

BrownArmy

MDMA - 3,4-methylenedioxy-methamphetamine
Molly, Disco Biscuits, Ecstasy, Smarties or Love Drug and lately ... UPS and Tesla.

I see hundreds of people at festivals that are on molly.
They always are happy and want to give you a big hug.
Luckily, many are young scantily clad ladies.
I'm a hugger anyway so I'm amenable.

Not my drug of choice ... As an aside, there was some yellow tablets shaped like the UPS logo with 'UPS' in raised letters going around in the last 6 months. Also the Tesla pill showed up about the same time.

tumblr_ngy1efwjZq1smghnuo2_r1_1280.jpg

tesla-2.jpg

Real MMDA is a different situation.

‘Molly’ is what the kids buy.

‘Molly’ is a nebulous concoction of nonsense.

It will be fine

Dried and it was beautiful. I cried a bit just looking at my truck and thinking why in the :censored2: do I have a truck when people are starving. Shrooms made me feel empathy which stuck with me for a couple months afterwards. Then people got on my last nerve and I turned it off again.
You probably shouldn’t trip at work.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Not so harmless as touted...

El Correcto

god is dead
I guess nobody has ever blew chow from consuming alcohol?
It’s a bit more different. This happened to me. I used to be a heavy smoker since middle school, my stomach is completely shot when it comes to marijuana. Not really sure why, also I never got psychosis but did get bad panic attacks from it, felt like I couldn’t breathe even though I was hyperventilating to the point my limbs were going numb and I was fainting. I used to smoke a :censored2: ton, loved it, was great and then it wasn’t.

Weed is great, but don’t over do it. It’s not some harmless plant, taking too much of anything isn’t great for you.

Poop Head

Judge me.
Life is amazing without getting :censored2:ed up.

Granted, i spent so much of my life and crux years fuuqed up that it became the baseline. After i quit, being sober was the new stoned. Still, many years later, i feel like im coming out of a fog.