High Dosage Marijuana Causing Psychosis

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
The study was published, and is now waiting for peer review and replication before proven.

That said, the problem is with daily use of high potency weed.

Don't get your panties in a bunch.
It's the high concentration varieties that is the problem. I never said otherwise.

El Correcto

god is dead
People are pusillanimous. I grew up smoking bubblegum hash and chronic in middle school. I got so high one time I had an out of body experience and felt like my head was the ceiling fan. I was like 15 and hit some hashish. I suffered from self inflicted chronic thc poisoning for about 8 years of my life.

BrownArmy

In my first go-round with college, I found a dorm-mate on the floor...

He ate a ‘brownie’ at a party, and when it hadn’t kicked in, he ate another one, and then they both kicked in.

Guy was a mess, I had to drag him to his room and tuck him in like a baby.

Moderation in all things.

vantexan

People are pusillanimous. I grew up smoking bubblegum hash and chronic in middle school. I got so high one time I had an out of body experience and felt like my head was the ceiling fan. I was like 15 and hit some hashish. I suffered from self inflicted chronic thc poisoning for about 8 years of my life.
So that's what happened! :)

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
It's the high concentration varieties that is the problem. I never said otherwise.
Well ... high potency is not really the issue.
The issue is not limiting one's self.
I use to smoke a couple of joints back in the 70's ... now days, I vape and only take 2 or 3 tokes.
Moderation is always the key.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Absolutely true MMDA is the bomb.

‘Molly’ on the street, who knows.
MDMA - 3,4-methylenedioxy-methamphetamine
Molly, Disco Biscuits, Ecstasy, Smarties or Love Drug and lately ... UPS and Tesla.

I see hundreds of people at festivals that are on molly.
They always are happy and want to give you a big hug.
Luckily, many are young scantily clad ladies.
I'm a hugger anyway so I'm amenable.

Not my drug of choice ... As an aside, there was some yellow tablets shaped like the UPS logo with 'UPS' in raised letters going around in the last 6 months. Also the Tesla pill showed up about the same time.

tumblr_ngy1efwjZq1smghnuo2_r1_1280.jpg

tesla-2.jpg

It will be fine

MDMA - 3,4-methylenedioxy-methamphetamine
Molly, Disco Biscuits, Ecstasy, Smarties or Love Drug and lately ... UPS and Tesla.

I see hundreds of people at festivals that are on molly.
They always are happy and want to give you a big hug.
Luckily, many are young scantily clad ladies.
I'm a hugger anyway so I'm amenable.

Not my drug of choice ... As an aside, there was some yellow tablets shaped like the UPS logo with 'UPS' in raised letters going around in the last 6 months. Also the Tesla pill showed up about the same time.

tumblr_ngy1efwjZq1smghnuo2_r1_1280.jpg

tesla-2.jpg
I know we’ve been stealing market share forever but that’s a pretty depraved marketing strategy.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
MDMA is a little different than ecstasy. Ecstasy is a street pill mixed with mdma and a little who the :censored2: knows.

You could buy mdma to, people called that molly.
Maybe today but back in the 80's Ecstasy was pure MDMA.

If you take large hits of MDMA, people can get paranoid and psychotic.

Today, the dealers are always trying to make their stuff 'the best around'.
I think Meth is mixed with a lot of the street drugs these days.

Last edited:

El Correcto

god is dead
Maybe today but back in the 80's Ecstasy was pure MDMA.

Today, the dealers are always trying to make there stuff 'the best around'.
I think Meth is mixed with a lot of the street drugs these days.
I never got too much into it. Makes party music way better, your body just feels it and the sounds are easy to drift off into.

Around here if someone asked for molly they wanted pure mdma powder put into capsules or baggies.

X was the :censored2:ty pills that were hit or miss with who knows what.