High volume

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I just get people too old and slow to do the job, I would rather just get it done by myself. I remember I had a cute young redhead a long time ago and a stripper about five years ago. I couldn't ever figure out why the stripper signed up one peak as a driver's helper for $8.50. Of course she pulled a no-show on Christmas Eve.
I hope I get a hot chick that wears booty shorts!

I just get people too old and slow to do the job, I would rather just get it done by myself. I remember I had a cute young redhead a long time ago and a stripper about five years ago. I couldn't ever figure out why the stripper signed up one peak as a driver's helper for $8.50. Of course she pulled a no-show on Christmas Eve.
You should have tipped her better...

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!

That is interesting.
On Christmas Eve the strip club is always packed full of degenerates.

PTPeanuts

Last week some driver walked in while we were still loading took one look at all the stacked out crap and just started screaming "YOU MOTHER :censored2:ERS" and so on like that like we personally were summoning all of these boxes of our own will.

PTPeanuts

My area isn’t enforcing helper dress codes either. Literally dudes in tank tops, athletic shorts, and running shoes. Are drivers getting this free reign?

Technically there is no dress code for part timers but when I asked my sup if I can work shirtless he said no.
Can I file on that?

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Probably my last, I get an extra $400 a month pension bump January 1. I might work till April to get 30 years Circle of Honor just for personal bragging rights. I know the company doesn't really care anything about its employees.
Your new center manager is my old center manager and he just LOVES employees!