High volume

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
You would have died trying to follow in my footsteps on my route. It was a killer. :-) I will say though that I bet a good majority of todays drivers would go absolutely insane trying to navigate a rural route without the help of a cell phone or GPS or any other electronics---all while driving a POS straight stick. For the first 5 or 10 years I worked the only addresses that were on the rural route packages were like Joe Blow-- RR3. It got better when they switched to Joe Blow RR 3 Box 187 (as long as you knew how the mail carrier ran his route). We spent a lot of time barrowing customers phones trying to locate people.

i-cant-remember-back-in-my-day-meme.png

MattM

My area isn’t enforcing helper dress codes either. Literally dudes in tank tops, athletic shorts, and running shoes. Are drivers getting this free reign?

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
We have been getting killed here guys rolling stops and running out of hours. They had to get rentals and brought in drivers and sups from out of the area and other states to try and get us caught up and it still isn't working. I have filed 9.5 for the last 6 weeks for going over every day. The ship is sinking.
It's really fishy that the company is opting to pay out serious greivance money as opposed to hiring more drivers. I'm seriously wondering if our greivance money is coming from the pocket of Bezos on a side deal.
Sure Jeff, we'll take it up the butt for the sake of Amazon's progression. Just pay off all of our po'd drivers.
The stock price is somehow improving despite these nation wide service failures.
Which means.....this summer peak isn't going anywhere.
Things will probably lighten up as we get into late fall and hire all the seasonals/trainees.
That will be our only "break" from this. Then we'll no doubt have one of the heaviest peaks ever

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
High volume doesn’t mean

#1 cut corners
#2 work unsafe
#3 work any different than I normally would

( I am paid by the hour , sorry David Abney)