High volume

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Was told last week we were interviewing for summer pvds, hopefully they can find some that want to work for 6 whole weeks in the summer heat and humidity we are having right now.
At top rate? Or Utility? Sign me the friend up. My Durango and I will dominate. AC and music cranked all day. That would be a glorious job. They should offer that to old vets throughout the year who want to ride off into the sunset smoothly

UnconTROLLed

perfection

Attachments

• union.png
    union.png
    130.4 KB · Views: 73

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
Wait, I thought 22.4’s were going to fix everything

We had our first 22.4 bid up a few months back and it didn't mention anything about the lower top pay.

I was reading the bid next to two part-time employees who were hoping the jobs would make it to 3rd level, or whatever level it is they can bid on. Both had passed on previous RPCD months prior and were shocked when I informed them that this new job paid less.

We work with a bunch of damn fools! How are these kids gonna survive when Mommy and daddy are gone?

MattM

Hows this week looking for you all? We're plus 7 ULDs for our air volume compared to Friday. That's not counting stuff that is sent elsewhere. That's just stuff we sorted. Still not near our peak all time high but it's very very close. We may reach that tomorrow. Actual peak is on Pace to break some records

We're pretty much doing 3x a typical July from the past. 20 sort cans for us when 7-8 used to be that norm. 12-13 on Friday. We're happy when we get 12 now. Sad times.

What'dyabringmetoday???

Hows this week looking for you all? We're plus 7 ULDs for our air volume compared to Friday. That's not counting stuff that is sent elsewhere. That's just stuff we sorted. Still not near our peak all time high but it's very very close. We may reach that tomorrow. Actual peak is on Pace to break some records

We're pretty much doing 3x a typical July from the past. 20 sort cans for us when 7-8 used to be that norm. 12-13 on Friday. We're happy when we get 12 now. Sad times.
This is why the richest contract in history was negotiated. Thank your "elected officials ". Lol

Hot Carl

Preload start times for Thursday and Friday are 1:30 which was the earliest we came in during peak. Probably running helpers for the rest of the week too. They're practically begging people to let their friends know that we need seasonal PVDs for the rest of the summer.

So yeah, we're :censored2:ed.

Preload start times for Thursday and Friday are 1:30 which was the earliest we came in during peak. Probably running helpers for the rest of the week too. They're practically begging people to let their friends know that we need seasonal PVDs for the rest of the summer.

So yeah, we're :censored2:ed.
Or they could hire some people

Where are all of those 22.4 jobs?

iowa boy

Or they could hire some people.

Where are all of those 22.4 jobs?

Three weeks ago, we had one come over from Fedex. This individual proceeded to work 9 full days and part of the 10th and called the boss and say I can't handle this and I am quitting. When asked why, it was too much work and this person couldn't handle the stress compared to Fedex.