Highland Park, Illinois Parade Shooting

Box Ox

Thank you in advance for addressing this issue, @newolddude . Black lives matter too.

A pastor from the Windy City's South Side called for justice in his violence-ridden community after support from politicians poured into the nearby suburb of Highland Park following the July 4 mass shooting.

"This area in this community is definitely not a stranger to violence at all," TJ Grooms, a pastor at the New Beginnings Church, told Fox News. "There was a mass shooting here right behind me where five victims were shot, literally right behind me."

That July 4 shooting on the South Side was all too common, according to Grooms, who lives in a city that faced nearly 800 murders in 2021.

Grooms asked for "the same level of attention, the same level of concern, the same level of care that our politicians … give to an event like what we've seen in Highland [Park].
The same amount of justice that we desire to have in a city like Uvalde or in a city like Highland Park, we want that same level of concern, that same level of justice, that same level of care for a community like this here in the South Side of Chicago."

"It does not diminish anything that happened there, and it does not diminish the concern and the care that they deserve," Grooms continued. "It's just that we deserve that same level of care."

Shootings in Chicago raged over the long holiday weekend, killing at least 10 and leaving 62 injured, while 2021 marked the city's deadliest year in a quarter-century.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Thank you in advance for addressing this issue, @newolddude . Black lives matter too.

A pastor from the Windy City's South Side called for justice in his violence-ridden community after support from politicians poured into the nearby suburb of Highland Park following the July 4 mass shooting.

"This area in this community is definitely not a stranger to violence at all," TJ Grooms, a pastor at the New Beginnings Church, told Fox News. "There was a mass shooting here right behind me where five victims were shot, literally right behind me."

That July 4 shooting on the South Side was all too common, according to Grooms, who lives in a city that faced nearly 800 murders in 2021.

Grooms asked for "the same level of attention, the same level of concern, the same level of care that our politicians … give to an event like what we've seen in Highland [Park]. The same amount of justice that we desire to have in a city like Uvalde or in a city like Highland Park, we want that same level of concern, that same level of justice, that same level of care for a community like this here in the South Side of Chicago."

"It does not diminish anything that happened there, and it does not diminish the concern and the care that they deserve," Grooms continued. "It's just that we deserve that same level of care."

Shootings in Chicago raged over the long holiday weekend, killing at least 10 and leaving 62 injured, while 2021 marked the city's deadliest year in a quarter-century.
The guy is right.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

Grooms asked for "the same level of attention, the same level of concern, the same level of care that our politicians … give to an event like what we've seen in Highland [Park].
The same amount of justice that we desire to have in a city like Uvalde or in a city like Highland Park, we want that same level of concern, that same level of justice, that same level of care for a community like this here in the South Side of Chicago."

Now if this pastor could get everyone living there to switch to the GOP, then the media would notice what's going on.

newolddude

An old friend who’s a lawyer for bars and restaurants pointed out that in Illinois an adult who supplies liquor to an underage person and it causes injury is death is a Class 4 felony.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Wah wah, I marked people’s posts creative to defend Tucker and asked them how Tucker was wrong, they told me and then I revealed I don’t even share tucker’s opinion.
I asked you what part of his rant you disagreed with.

You responded with a numbered list.

I responded to each number on your list.

You said it was just "demagogueing".

I said it's all true though.

You said I was "backtracking".

I asked on what.

You responded with personal attacks.

Get a grip buddy.

El Correcto

god is dead
I asked you what part of his rant you disagreed with.

You responded with a numbered list.

I responded to each number on your list.

You said it was just "demagogueing".

I said it's all true though.

You said I was "backtracking".

I asked on what.

You responded with personal attacks.

Get a grip buddy.
That ain’t where this started who you lying to me or yourself peckerwood.