Highland Park, Illinois Parade Shooting

El Correcto

god is dead
So now after you got your little hissy fit out, you want to go back to the beginning and actually discuss it? Lol, okay buddy.

1. The clip is saying he didn't stand out to people because his crazy crap was online in an abyss of stupid crap like that. You're talking about what his parents should have known which is not what the clip is about.
2. I didn't say they caused it, I said they enabled him to isolate in an echo chamber of his twisted delusions. That's what the clip we're discussing was saying.
3. I didn't say it was being endorsed for kids by the government and neither did the clip. This guy was 22 years old.
4. I didn't say they were being prescribed by school counselors and neither did the clip.
5. I'm not being forced to watch it, and the clip didn't say anyone was forced to watch it.

Congratulations you threw up five strawmen in a row.
Watch the clip pecker wood, half of what you just said are blatant lies.

El Correcto

god is dead
1. The parents did know, the kid threaten to kill his entire family and had weapons taken from him once. My aunt threaten to kill her family during a divorce, she can no longer own a gun ever again, family involuntarily committed her.
2. Social media is not isolation neither is online gaming. True isolation for this young man was in his mind, he could of been in crowds of people outside and still been alone in his head. What a stupid thing to even bring up when discussing a nutjob like this.
3. watch the clip
4. Watch the clip
5. When was the last time a female in your life tried to lecture you for being privileged? Hmmm? You’re the one who is dragging this into strawmen and setting up your little talking points that have nothing to do with the clip.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
1. The parents did know, the kid threaten to kill his entire family and had weapons taken from him once. My aunt threaten to kill her family during a divorce, she can no longer own a gun ever again, family involuntarily committed her.
2. Social media is not isolation neither is online gaming. True isolation for this young man was in his mind, he could of been in crowds of people outside and still been alone in his head. What a stupid thing to even bring up when discussing a nutjob like this.
3. watch the clip
4. Watch the clip
5. When was the last time a female in your life tried to lecture you for being privileged? Hmmm? You’re the one who is dragging this into strawmen and setting up your little talking points that have nothing to do with the clip.
🫡

Thebrownblob

3. watch the clip
4. Watch the clip
From what little I have watched because mostly I don’t care what the reason he did it is his father seemed to have his head in the sand. Lots of conjecture about things that really don’t matter. I doubt most parents ever want to think their kid is capable of doing with that little rent did.

UnionStrong

From what little I have watched because mostly I don’t care what the reason he did it is his father seemed to have his head in the sand. Lots of conjecture about things that really don’t matter. I doubt most parents ever want to think their kid is capable of doing with that little rent did.
I don’t think I would’ve signed to allow him to have a gun. For my own safety if nothing else.

newolddude

Watch the clip pecker wood, half of what you just said are blatant lies.
Tucker claims anti depressants are freely handed out of schools, which is bull:censored2:.

Every single school year I have to fill out and sign a form multiple times to authorize my kids getting aspirin and Pepto from the school nurse. Then every time my kids hurt themselves or have a stomachache the school nurse has to call me to get verbal authorization again even though they have signed forms. So it’s a flat out lie crackpot counselors are handing out Ritalin

And government sponsored weed? Who’s getting that Tucker.

El Correcto

god is dead
Tucker claims anti depressants are freely handed out of schools, which is bull:censored2:.

Every single school year I have to fill out and sign a form multiple times to authorize my kids getting aspirin and Pepto from the school nurse. Then every time my kids hurt themselves or have a stomachache the school nurse has to call me to get verbal authorization again even though they have signed forms. So it’s a flat out lie crackpot counselors are handing out Ritalin

Tucker is a :censored2:ing idiot, I’ve hated that dudes point of view on most things, especially on government.

UnionStrong

He never said that they prescribed the drugs, but they dispense the drugs with parental consent. The drugs are over prescribed. The counselors are crack pot leftists for the most part. I’m sure you’re familiar with their ideology. And most of the teachers suck too.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
He didn't use the word anti depressant and he didn't use the word freely.

Why do you feel the need to lie?
Every single school year I have to fill out and sign a form multiple times to authorize my kids getting aspirin and Pepto from the school nurse.
And then they hand out medication to your kid.
Which is exactly what the clip said happens.

Thebrownblob

But the shooters father did and that was the last firewall. There was nothing else to stop him.
Well that’s not entirely true he could’ve bought a weapon illegally at any time it’s just a reality of life. Someone with the desire and the determination to do evil will do it. There is no law that will stop him.