hitting a dog

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
The dog was already dead. It's pretty low when the center manager takes the word of a customer over one of his veteran drivers. I had this happen to me once, I never had an ounce of respect for him after that.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Well Tooner, how did it go this morning?
I really dont know......Somehow I managed to never attend one of these for 31 yrs.....So I am a rookie.

I guess we are going to give them time to let it soak in? I had a stand in steward, who was at the pcm, he told it like it was. Who said the whole driver group still talks about how vile it was.

My story never changed.

I never got a letter, yet its in my file. Labor manager agreed it had to be handed to me, not sent to the union.

They tried to trip me up, I had my bullet points, I stuck to them.

I did not cry.

I requested it to be removed from my file, based on a non english speaking person who only knows how to say brown truck and mfer, that I get an apology, and the harrassment stops. And no other evidence than wrong place, right time. Never got an accident report as requested.

It lasted 45 minutes, it was intense. And then I went to work. Thats all I got.

Billy Ray

God, help us all.....
I really dont know......Somehow I managed to never attend one of these for 31 yrs.....So I am a rookie.

I guess we are going to give them time to let it soak in? I had a stand in steward, who was at the pcm, he told it like it was. Who said the whole driver group still talks about how vile it was.

My story never changed.

I never got a letter, yet its in my file. Labor manager agreed it had to be handed to me, not sent to the union.

I did not cry.

I requested it to be removed from my file, based on a non english speaking person who only knows how to say brown truck and mfer, that I get an apology, and the harrassment stops. And no other evidence than wrong place, right time. Never got an accident report as requested.

Let us know when you hear more, please.

My story never changed.

I did not cry.

What a way to start your day...so sorry.