HOFFA FAN?

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
So what would the amendment be? 12/6 is there for a reason. What if a rogue local flat out decided nothing was good enough
While not acquiescing that there were any "rogue locals" recently; I would purpose an impartial, multi-regional mediation/arbitration system, triggered by a defined number of failed membership approval attempts on any regional or local supplement, rider or addendum.
I purpose it be spelled out specifically, in plain English, verses the vague, well hidden, one sentence trap door verbiage of Art 12 sec 6.
This would be much more fair than the biased, rubber stamp General EBoard we have imposing contracts these days.

Should then national contracts not be allowed?
Had the powers that be had a crystal ball and could see what is taking place now, at the time Hoffa Sr realized his goal of the first national contract, there very well may have never been a national contract in the Teamsters Union.
That's how important local autonomy was then, and still is now.
Autonomy is being crapped on through a maze of deception, half truths and collusion.

Article 12 sec 6 of the IBT Constitution must be amended next summer.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
You know that more than anyone because you look in the mirror every morning and see no ethics
Obviously you forgot your cheerleading Hoffa to IMPOSE those 3 contracts.

That's a serious lack of ethics.

In case you can't quite understand the lack of ethics on the part of your and your fellow cheerleading squad, you all are Judah selling out your brothers and sisters for a few pieces of silver. (Raise and Retro check)

And then having the gall to say someone else lacks ethics, that's a whole new level of low class.

5habits100

In case you can't quite understand the lack of ethics on the part of your and your fellow cheerleading squad, you all are Judah selling out your brothers and sisters for a few pieces of silver. (Raise and Retro check)

And then having the gall to say someone else lacks ethics, that's a whole new level of low class.
Just because you want to see someone in a cheerleading outfit don't mean I'll do it for you. Ease up you could violating TOS.
No ethics and low class really describes you doesn't it.
Don't worry you will be ok with a little help son.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.

You act like we care what you say.

10 point

Just because you want to see someone in a cheerleading outfit don't mean I'll do it for you. Ease up you could violating TOS.
No ethics and low class really describes you doesn't it.
Don't worry you will be ok with a little help son.
I vote for the cheerleading outfit!

10 point

I agree he didn't vote. I disagree about the political comment. He used his influence as P.O. of his local to explain or no explain the contract and make a recommendation.

He could have voiced his position at the 2 person meeting. He decided not to.

Now he stood up for his members. It was all political and it's a joke.

I can not say I agree with everything Hoffa has done because that would not be true but what I can say is Hoffa/Hall in my opinion are way above any other group out there.
And I respect your opinion.