HOFFA , HALL AND OBRIEN campaign announcement

10 point

Once the cuts are made the fund will be on the way back to solvency.
How deep do you assume those cuts will be?

Pruning the tree as the need arises would be better then cutting it in half.

I suppose that's Carey's fault too. it looks like on this forum that Hoffa is an innocent bystander.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Hoffa 1- pension, Hall 3- pensions, O - at least 2

Do you have any documentation, to back up your claim ?

Or, is that something you "heard" ?

Take your time.... to post verifiable proof.

The thousands of officials drawing multiple pensions had a lot to do with the decline of Central States

Now.... you are just talking out of your rectum.

Multiple pensions don't come from the same bucket, so even if the named parties enjoy the alleged pensions, that hasn't had any impact on the Central States decline.

Some (or most) TDU people....

Don't understand the difference, between a pension and a severance.

The same thing, any member would be entitled to.... after being elected by the membership.

It's funny.... the elected TDU people don't talk about that.

Or, offer to give it back to the membership.

Ironic. :biggrin:

-Bug-

Ron Carey lives on

Bug , all you have to do is look up their positions, and if they are vested in it. International vice president, local president, and president of a joint area council, where does that money come from when they retire. I know a agent that is drawing from two different locals. Zuck is no different. Don't blame Carey for a problem that hoffa has had since 98 to fix?

Sent using BrownCafe App

Ron Carey lives on

There is a difference in thinking you know, and knowing. We know the Central was under consent decree since 89. We know both Carey/Hall and Hoffa/Hall ran on 30 and out. We know that Ups left the Central Hoffa lost his loan shark

Sent using BrownCafe App

5habits100

Bug , all you have to do is look up their positions, and if they are vested in it. International vice president, local president, and president of a joint area council, where does that money come from when they retire. I know a agent that is drawing from two different locals. Zuck is no different. Don't blame Carey for a problem that hoffa has had since 98 to fix?

Sent using BrownCafe App
Why didn't your hero fix it? Oh wait he was in on it and good with it.

Ron Carey lives on

Bug I am going tell you, I work with hoffa loyal officials every single day, their loyalty is based on job security. If someone has a different idea or something progressive that makes junior look inferior, they suddenly lose a assigned title. 77 stewards and zuck, and Philly had a problem with thier supplements, all of a sudden they are Tdu communists rocking the boat. Of course our dictator and IBt pres forces it down thier throat

Sent using BrownCafe App

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
No one "let UPS out of Central States"----the company saw the writing on the wall and had the financial means to do the right thing for their employees and retirees.
You have no way of knowing whether this is true or not but, based on prior results, I would have to think that CS would have gone under had it not been for the $6.1B infusion.

Are you in a multi-employer pension fund or a single employer UPS pension fund?

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Our BA sounded optimistic that it should be in the 65-70% range within the next 10-20 years.
Do you think that would be the case if UPS were allowed, at any juncture, to pay their withdraw liability and exit the plan?

I have read your past posts and admire how your region came together and made the necessary sacrifices to save this pension fund for all Teamsters.

If only this happened in the Central Region?