Hoffa is already selling us out.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Don't worry. We can vote no, just like we did to that last wonderful contract offer they presented us. Remember how good that was?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
upload_2018-2-17_14-6-5.png

Tony Q

I don't either, and yes it's very early, but I definitely like knowing what they're sweeping under the rug and which issues they're standing their ground on.
well now you want know because brother Rankin done got himself removed from the room.

Sissy Brown Short Shorts

They can’t afford it? I guess trump excempted UPS from its 35%-21% tax decrease. After paying taxes, wages, healthcare, renovations to facilities, buying or repairing vehicles UPS cleared about 5,000,000,000$ last year.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Hoffa is already starting his :censored2:.

First a Brownout, Now a Crackdown

Two negotiating sessions and you expect major progress ?

Too much leaked information will not make for a good negotiation.

You will find out, who can be trusted.

I don't either, and yes it's very early, but I definitely like knowing what they're sweeping under the rug and which issues they're standing their ground on.

Do you understand, how fluid contract negotiations are ?

Things can change.... from day to day.

He was told to keep his mouth shut, he didn't....what did he reasonably expect?

It sounds like he's afraid of the members of Local 89.

Have the guts to tell the truth. Nothing is written in stone yet.

"When authorized, I will reveal the same."

Sound familiar ?

:biggrin:

-Bug-

RealPerson

To much information confuses and scares most members. Half my building thought the proposals were the new contract. Giving members inside information that will do them basically no good is not a smart idea. That's what the committee is trying to avoid.

Till we see the proposed contract. Most of this stuff is just political crap. He knew he'd be bounced for talking and that's what he wanted.

Guess YOU need to start educating the members. Who wants uneducated members voting... I believe it is the Job and Duty of Seasoned Union Members to inform the members.

542thruNthru

Guess YOU need to start educating the members. Who wants uneducated members voting... I believe it is the Job and Duty of Seasoned Union Members to inform the members.

I do try to educate my fellow brothers and sisters. That's how I knew half my building thought the proposals were the new contract.

Thanks for the concern.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
It didn't pass by that much.
View attachment 181403
I get it. And I’m not defending Hoffa, especially since what happened with Sean. But there is always this misconception that everyone voted down the master and it was forced upon us. I really think our focus should be THIS contract. Not last contract, not 97, but our next one. Educate members about making the best decision and put the political noise aside.

F

Frankie's Friend

It started with 18 I’ll give you that. But only finished with 3 being held. Master had no issue passing.
Dude dont you remember that 2 lsrge regions voted to impose teamcare on the rest but werent subject to it themselves???? Come on man. If they had to tske a lesser health care plan the master would hsve FAILED. Thats the junk this gp and st does to their "members". Not to mention how they demeaned and embarrased sean who seemed to be the tough negotiator we needed. But bigunionguy says you gotta have failth or your tdu dude why is that man???